AakashK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

How to get T-shirt

Hello, local Guide Expert.

I want to google local guide T-shirt anyone help me about a t-shirt?

Afzal
Level 10

Re: Im waiting Google local guides T-shirt

Local Guides, as individual  themselves at their own cost; design T-shirt. Many LGs in the past have sen putting T-shirts. Nothing official.

@NadyaPN wrote:

Hi @Hiteshkoli,

Welcome to Connect! As @ProfArunCM sugested, the T-shirts are no longer available. This was a one-time gift in 2015. Please take a look at this post for more information.

Thanks,

Nadya

Level 10

Re: T-shirts Available?

Hello @Ravisawane,

As mentionned by @Vivekananda18, the tee-shirts are no longer available. This was a one-time gift in 2015. Please take a look at this post for more information.

See you

Jul

Level 7

Re: T-Shirt

hello mam i am level 7 local guide

so please provide me t shirt so i am working more for google and try to achieve level 10

Level 6

Re: How can I Get Local Guides Card & T-Shirt ?

I have reached Level 6.  And I am curious to know about the gifts or benefits if any at my level. I think I have not received any benefit from Google till now. 

Level 3

Re: My Local Guides T-shirt

I also want T-shirt.

Level 10

Re: My Local Guides T-shirt

When we get to level 10 do we get a rolex watch?  Hahhahahaha

Level 7

Re: How can I Get Local Guides Card & T-Shirt ?

@Vineet_veenuboss

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

As for the other kinds of shirt: Local Guides team members also have Local Guides t-shirts but those were created by us and for Googlers. Some Local Guides in the United States were also able to buy t-shirts from the Google Merchandise store as they were available, but no Local Guides items are currently available for purchase. There are no publicly-available t-shirts being given to Local Guides but hopefully they return to the global Google Merchandise store in the future. 🙂 

I recommend reading this post which highlights some best practices for posting in the community since some questions may already be answered and it will save you some time. Thanks!

Level 7

Re: How to get T-shirt

@gdafzalkhan

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

As for the other kinds of shirt: Local Guides team members also have Local Guides t-shirts but those were created by us and for Googlers. Some Local Guides in the United States were also able to buy t-shirts from the Google Merchandise store as they were available, but no Local Guides items are currently available for purchase. There are no publicly-available t-shirts being given to Local Guides but hopefully they return to the global Google Merchandise store in the future. 🙂 

I recommend reading this post which highlights some best practices for posting in the community since some questions may already be answered and it will save you some time. Thanks!

Level 6
Level 6

Re: T-Shirt

j