cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

My Local Guides Highlights: 7 Million views and counting

1. Name: Jed
  2. Location: Philippines
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love helping other people by uploading photos and videos, checking facts, editing or adding listings and leaving reviews on Google Maps. I also love the opportunities and benefits that I can get from Local Guides Connect, it is a tool to learn new things from Moderators, Googlers and fellow Local Guides. This program is an online place where we can virtually meet  and make friends with other people from different countries. We are a group of people with different personality, nationality, etc. but we are considered as one to reach a common goal. It feels like we are just one family here! Do you agree? 
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos and videos. Last year, I purchased a 360 camera to help Google Maps on providing 360 photos. My photos and videos reached 7 Million views! I'm so happy to know that my photos are creating impact on Google Maps. I also a big fan of FEATURE REQUEST!
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I am a former member of Google Maps View Program. In 2015, I received an announcement via email that they are merging the feature on Google Maps. They also included some details about Local Guides, (without hesitation) I clicked the link and I registered to it. They gave me 1 Terabyte Google Drive allocation after reaching Level 4.  
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I'm a Software QA Engineer. I love to travel, surfing and swimming but I don't know how to swim!