SoniaK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: My Journey with Local Guides

Nice post @SoniaK Wonderful journey as a local guide. Carry on.
Connect Moderator

Thank you @Fructy for your kind words. I am so eagerly looking forward to the chance of meeting you too and the Andras Jr. Hope both you and I are selected this year. 🙂

Thank you @NadyaPN. I feel proud to be a Local Guide and I feel honored to be in the team as well. Hope we can meet in person in October. 

Hahahahaha....you caught me @AnitaAO. I am so tempted to write more and more. But I had to make it short because I didn't want anybody to say KISS (keep it short, stupid) to me. 😛 Hope we can meet in San Francisco. 

Thank you @OmarBD@MiaMaria and @MahmudPolash

Hehehehe @SP31, I never knew how fun you too are until I met you in Miami. I hope we can meet again soon (and I hope we don't have to wait until Connect Live to meet each other :P)

@KarenVChin, you found me as an expert in Local Guides? Wow! That's a compliment for me. Thank you so much. I love that photo. You are right, it clearly shows how much I felt the entire time. Those 9 days in San Francisco was the best of my life in many years. And now knowing about your sailing tour once again, I am so tempted to make plans for San Francisco during those time, even if I am not selected this year. I know this is a crazy thought but yes, I am seriously thinking of doing that. And I have to go for a sushi lunch with you as well, remember?

Yes, I reached level 6 just before the summit last year and that too was for the new points system they introduced before the summit. And probably for the same reason I got inspired to contribute more to maps, especially to add videos. Before summit I didnt know how to add the videos. In one of our photography sessions, I learned taking video and since then I can't stop myself anymore whenever I go to a new place. 

@MuhannadK, you played a major role in my reaching-level-8-in-less-than-6-months. You know that. I won't thank you for that, because I have learned to take you for granted. I just hope we can make more trips together to be in a contest with you again, to earn more points. 😉 Thank you so much for making my journey so happening and fun with Local Guides.

@Badruddeen, I sure am ready for all the journeys with you. I know we had a lot of fights during our journeys, but you know what? I miss those fighting now. I want to fight with you again. Let's hope both of us are selected again and can travel together. 🙂

Level 6

Great job 

U inspired me

Level 9

Definitely @SoniaK, it was amazing time, I have realized that in groups we achieve much better and I can see that in my last 6 month stats, so its fun and achievement at the same time

In addition it was my pleasure to have this time with you and the progress made and sure hope to meet again 🙂 

Level 7

@SoniaK

Well thanks for this motivational post.

Inspired 🙂

Level 9

Hahaha @SoniaK, pls write more I enjoyed! No KISS #smiles... 

@SoniaK wrote:

Thank you @Fructy for your kind words. I am so eagerly looking forward to the chance of meeting you too and the Andras Jr. Hope both you and I are selected this year. 🙂

Thank you @NadyaPN. I feel proud to be a Local Guide and I feel honored to be in the team as well. Hope we can meet in person in October. 

Hahahahaha....you caught me @AnitaAO. I am so tempted to write more and more. But I had to make it short because I didn't want anybody to say KISS (keep it short, stupid) to me. 😛 Hope we can meet in San Francisco. 

Thank you @OmarBD@MiaMaria and @MahmudPolash

Hehehehe @SP31, I never knew how fun you too are until I met you in Miami. I hope we can meet again soon (and I hope we don't have to wait until Connect Live to meet each other :P)

@KarenVChin, you found me as an expert in Local Guides? Wow! That's a compliment for me. Thank you so much. I love that photo. You are right, it clearly shows how much I felt the entire time. Those 9 days in San Francisco was the best of my life in many years. And now knowing about your sailing tour once again, I am so tempted to make plans for San Francisco during those time, even if I am not selected this year. I know this is a crazy thought but yes, I am seriously thinking of doing that. And I have to go for a sushi lunch with you as well, remember?

Yes, I reached level 6 just before the summit last year and that too was for the new points system they introduced before the summit. And probably for the same reason I got inspired to contribute more to maps, especially to add videos. Before summit I didnt know how to add the videos. In one of our photography sessions, I learned taking video and since then I can't stop myself anymore whenever I go to a new place. 

@MuhannadK, you played a major role in my reaching-level-8-in-less-than-6-months. You know that. I won't thank you for that, because I have learned to take you for granted. I just hope we can make more trips together to be in a contest with you again, to earn more points. 😉 Thank you so much for making my journey so happening and fun with Local Guides.

@Badruddeen, I sure am ready for all the journeys with you. I know we had a lot of fights during our journeys, but you know what? I miss those fighting now. I want to fight with you again. Let's hope both of us are selected again and can travel together. 🙂

A-Beta
Level 8

@SoniaK, I'm really impressed on this nice writings as well as feel proud for being you as a connect moderator. Can you suggest me how I can improve myself?