TEJASJANI's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

My Journey as a Google Local Guide

BeautyPlusMe_20171108221211_save.jpg
Hello my name is Tejas Jani. I’m a level 8 Local Guide from from Ahmadabad,India , which has been declared as the first heritage city of India.

I have joined google local guide in March 2018 but before that I was using the google map mainly for two reasons, to search the location and to get the reviews of hotels. one day I have received a mail from google about  local guide program and I joined it. From that day my journey as a google local guide has been started.

During my journey as a google local guide, I have added too many new places and new photos, I met some new peoples and I have attended  photo walk, heritage walk and food crawl.

If I am Talking about IG Summit 2018 than I am very excited about it because I will get a chance to meet too many new people and I can also get some information and knowledge about their country. Moreover, I can share some information and my knowledge about my city and country and I am very excited about that.

Another main reason for my contribution to google local guide is my city “ AHMADABAD “ I love Ahmadabad and that is why I want to give clear and true information about my city (Ahmadabad ) to everyone .

But let me clear one thing that IG Summit is not the only and main reason for my contribution in google local guide. Because even if I will not be selected this time, I will be alright and it will not affect my contribution in google local guide but instead, it will make me even more dedicated towards my work as a local guide. And I will work very hard to contribute in google local guide.

Here are some memories of my journey as a google local  guide. Please have a look.
BeFunky Collage.jpg
BeFunky Collage.png
Thank you google for give me this opportunity And also I’m very thankful to Local Guides connect family and all my fellow local guides around the world.