cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

My Journey With Local Guide

Hello my name is Mohamed Abbas

I’m 33 Years old from Egypt

I’ve start contributing 3 years ago by sharing photos taken by my mobile for places around me and it really good feeling when knowing that my photos reached thousands users helping them discovering my city so I’ve commit to the community nonstop sharing photos, reviews, accurate location and information about everywhere I’ve been.

I used to check Local Guides photos and reviews specially menus and price list and sadly it is not listed at many places or lost in many photos so I've decided to thanks any one by updating there timing and price list or menu and I've found many users checking it

So my proposal is to separate it for any place to be added soon.

Happy to share that I've reached 263,460 views with little effort (Less than 200 Photos) and I believe that small change could save the world

It is really good feeling as it become my new way to say thank you to Google, other local guides and users. Simply it is a new era of giveback and donation.

Looking forward seeing you in October many ideas to share and opinions to discuss.

Google You made our life easier.

Smart Village (My Work space)Smart Village (My Work space)

Al Jizah, Egypt
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 3
Solution

Re: My Journey With Local Guide

Good job pal waiting to see you soon with google 

Keep it up......

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

Hi @3Abbas generally adding menus and price lists to Maps is discouraged because they change very often at most places. People might see a menu and then visit the place and be disappointed they can no longer order a dish they saw on Maps. Similarly with the prices, they might think they can get a dish for some amount but find it the price is different when they arrive.

Regards Paul

Level 9

@3Abbas , nice to read about your Journey as local guide.. 

I believe that the restaurant can publish and manage the price on the map, but looks this feature still not enabled in all regions .. 

Connect Moderator

Nice @3Abbas

As @PaulPavlinovich said is not always that the Menu or Price remain the same. we are in a changing world that nothing is fixed.

kind regards

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 3
Solution

Good job pal waiting to see you soon with google 

Keep it up......

Level 8

@3Abbas, thanks for your impressive writing. It is helpful for us.