Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: My Journey As A Local Guide

Thank you @Julien44.

Best of luck. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

There is no any doubt in me telling you one of the great local guide @deepakjhic. Since from your beginning you are involved here very actively. I always feel happy seeing you in top solutioned author rank. You deserve to be in connect live. Also I have many wishes for you. Thank you so much for remembering me in the post.

As I got tag notice the link didn't work that time. But eventually I got back here. Sorry for a bit late to respond.

Have a nice time there bro. 🙂

Level 10

Level 8

Hello @deepakjhic

Lovely photos and I enjoyed reading your story.

Good luck. 🙏

Level 10

Hi @deepakjhic

As we are here from last year,so I saw your helpful comments and useful links,for every one,

It's nice to know more about your experience,

Best of luck

Have a nice day

Level 3

It's so cool that being a local guide inspired you to travel and your photos are great!

Level 9

@BishowvijayaP @Jess14 @AkmalB @Badruddeen @StephenAbraham

Thank you so much for your kind and wishes. Hope to meet you all once.

Level 9

Bro Deepak !
You are having such a beautiful journey, Thanks for sharing your story @deepakjhicI wish you best of luck for your connect live application & wish to see you one day soon 🙂

Best Regards

Connect Moderator

Wonderful story @deepakjhic. I didn't realize you have only been a Local Guide and on Connect for little over a year.  You have accomplished a lot in that short amount of time here in the Local Guides Connect Community and as Local Guide in your community.

I do know you spend A LOT of time here on Connect helping others. I see your responses to fellow Local Guides' questions and inquiries everywhere,  Do you ever sleep?! 

I wish you good luck with your Connect Live application.  

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

@KarenVChin wrote:

Wonderful story @deepakjhic. I didn't realize you have only been a Local Guide and on Connect for little over a year.  You have accomplished a lot in that short amount of time here in the Local Guides Connect Community and as Local Guide in your community.

I do know you spend A LOT of time here on Connect helping others. I see your responses to fellow Local Guides' questions and inquiries everywhere,  Do you ever sleep?! 

I wish you good luck with your Connect Live application.  

Cheers,

Karen

Hi @KarenVChin,

You are the first person who has asked this question. In 2016 I've tried everything to leave facebook but all were fail attempts. In Jan 17 I found this program and I do not remember when I last logged on Facebook. In the last few days I've slept for just 5 hours. I love this program so much. 

Thanks a lot.