Siddiqui-BA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

My Job-episode-6. "Join the Navy, See the world"

We reached to the front desk of 'first hotel'  of Bankok, Thailand. Beautiful women were there, received us saying 'welcome'. And issued rooms for us and handed over keys. Hotel boys taken our luggage and said, 'follow me sir'.

We followed him and he took us to our rooms.

Enter into the room and he telling about many things.

After he left the room, I put off my dress and enter into bath room for taking shower.

I became surprised again when I found that 'hot water is coming through shower. However change the valve time and again and then find cold water. Took shower and came back to the room.

After taken rest a while, it was time for lunch, we went down to the restaurant on ground floor.

We six have seated around a table, a woman, came with a menu book and asked , what we want to eat.

Came back to room after having lunch. 

Watching TV and then gone for sleep.

Next morning, waked up and prepared very quick to leave for air port.

Came down to the front desk again and saw the driver is waiting for us. Got in the micro and started for airport. Reached airport, took boarding pass and got into the aircraft again. After a few minutes, it taken off and flew for the next destination 'Hongkong'.

The flight was reached at Hongkong in time and it started to landing 'Hongkong' international airport.

'Hongkong' airport is very nice.

Aircraft was landing from sea, there were hills on both left and right side, water on three side of the airport. Only one side is connected with the main land. It was thrilling that landing from sea, through between hills and on a floating (it seems to be floating) airport.

It was only one hour transit in Hongkong airport.

So, took off again and was flying for Tipei international air port of Tiwan. After one hour transit at Tipei again took off for Tokyo Japan.

Reached at 'New Tokyo International airport at Narita, Japan in time.

Got down from aircraft and came out from airport, got in a micro and started for hotel. It was exciting journey from airport to hotel , because there were only hills and the road was on the side of the hills .

Reached at the hotel 'Narita view hotel', it was also on the top of a hill.

When enter into the room, I became surprised again when stand at the window, "the Pacific Ocean is in front of me". I have read about but didn't see. That largest Ocean is at my front and I am standing on it's beach.

My dream and story "Join the Navy, see the World" is being written on the page of my mind, it is unforgettable and can't be deleted from life history.

Chittagong, Bangladesh
1 comment
Level 8

Re: My Job-episode-6. "Join the Navy, See the world"

Hi @Siddiqui-BA

Thanks for your story. Any photos. Some photos with the post would compliment better.

Cheers