Siddiqui-BA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

My Job-Episode 5 "Join the Navy , See the World"

On 23rd jul 1979, the aeroplane took off from Dhaka International Airport for Bankok International Airport of Thailand. My feeling was that, my dream to "see the world" is finally started. The was telling, 'we were flying at an altitude of 37000ft', what was the thrilling, a boy of village who didn't see Dhaka town before, he is flying at 37000ft height in the sky . I was in dream,

Suddenly I wake up with a sweet word ,

'Excuse me sir', and I saw a beautiful woman is standing with tray and saying, 'sir, with cologne or without cologne'? and lowering the tray of some towels.

I was hesitating, what I will do?

She said (I think ,she understood that what I will do) "Take one, wipe up your face and become fresh"

I took one and watching what the other guys do, and continue wipe up my face and neck, and felt fresh.

After a while she came again with tea, coffee and some soft drinks in a trolley, and asking me which one you like (tea,coffee or soft drinks)

I was hesitating again (and thinking ) 'should I pay for it'?

And she was smiling in deep and said," It's free".

Then I asked for one soft drink, she gave me one can of coke and gone. I was thinking in my dream and having soft drinks, and she came back again after a few minuets to recover the empty can.

She came back again with the trolley for serving lunch. She slide down a small table from the back of the front seat and placed a pack on the table covered with foil paper and saying "this is your lunch".

I was looking to other guys and uncover the pack, it was delicious to me, because it my first lunch on board an aircraft. After lunch captain announced "we going to **####** in Bankok international Airport very soon. And it was landed after two hours flying.

I was praying to almighty Allah for the safe journey.

We were coming out from the air craft, and again that beautiful lady is there in front of the door, saying good bye with smiling in deep.

We were started for a hotel in Bankok town after completed airport formalities. It was far from airport, watching sight and scenery on the way and reached at the hotel desk. 

Chittagong, Bangladesh
1 comment
Level 8

Re: My Job-Episode 5 "Join the Navy , See the World"

Add some photos to your story brother @Siddiqui-BA

Than it would be more interesting.

Thanks for sharing. Cheers