KashifMisidia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

My Google local guide application

Hi.. I submitted my Google local guide summit application 3 days ago.. but didn't received email from Google yet about the receiving application. What should I do now? How can I know that my application was accepted or rejected ??

Can any member tell me about that ?

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: My Google local guide application

They will be notifying everyone by mid-June. Including people who are and are NOT going.

View solution in original post

Level 8
Solution

They will be notifying everyone by mid-June. Including people who are and are NOT going.

Level 9

Hello @KashifMisidia

I understand your frustration about not receiving an acknowledgment email. It's the similar case with many other local guides around the world (including myself)
As the acknowledgment email doesn't actually have a great value. I suggest you to wait till 20th June for the conformation of your attendance.
My best wishes are with you & I hope you get selected 🙂

Best Regards 

Connect Moderator

Insha Allah.. thanks bro

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge