CyrusR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

My Google Local Guides Badge is not showing up on reviews.

A month ago I became a level 3 google local guide. I had a badge for a while on my reviews then my badge disappeared. I checked my contributions page and it says I am still level 3. Please help.

10 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: My Google Local Guides Badge is not showing up on reviews.

Just want to make sure, did you check it from web or mobile app? The badge will only show on the mobile app (iOS or Android). It will not show on web.

If this is happening in Android, try clearing cache and data of the app, force stop, then reopen the app. In iOS, try dismissing the app and reopen. See if that works. 

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Just want to make sure, did you check it from web or mobile app? The badge will only show on the mobile app (iOS or Android). It will not show on web.

If this is happening in Android, try clearing cache and data of the app, force stop, then reopen the app. In iOS, try dismissing the app and reopen. See if that works. 

Level 2

Thank you for this! 🙂

Level 9

Good day, my level 4 symbol isn't showing up on anything?  And, can I suggest that level 4\5 reviews post as a priority.  Because of hard work, it should be represented. Thanks again for listening.

ThaTruthSeka
Level 4

Actually, I have the Same issue. The Google "Local Guide"  icon is not showing. How to Resolve it?

Level 6

I have the same issue now too - I see that when I visit the reviews i have left for a business, I am not "Credited" with the Graphic designating my status as a Local Guide.

It's important as i feel that the local guide acknowledgement gives more credibility and trustworthiness to a review.

Level 3

I am having the same issue. I cannot see the badge on any browser/device/operating system.

Level 4

That does not work for me. It isn't showing up at all. I'm using iOS.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Armyconrad,

Thanks for reaching out. Can you please share a screenshot of your issue? On our end everything seems just fine with your badge. Did you try following the advice of @iyudhi?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 4

Hmmm. Lemme check and see if my Google Maps app has any updates available. And update my iOS. That may fix the issue, since on your end everything appears to be fine.