Kalpit's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

My Google Local Guide Experience

Few years back i was planning my trip to North Eastern part of India, it is a fairly unexplored place in India. I used to stay with my roommates when from North East India and always used to hear the beautiful story of the nature and how clean it used to be. In around 2015 I decided to explore this part of India and needed information planning my trip. At that point i got exposed to the reviews by Google Local guides and was amazed by the information they provided and so i planned my trip directly without help of a travel agent. No only it saved me a lot of money but also gave me enough freedom on my tour. I then started to contribute towards this program and now I can proudly say that I'm a Level 6 Local Guide. My reviews are also getting a lot of attention which is very rewarding and happy to know that people are getting the help they need in planning their travel and food requirements.

Mentioned below is the link of one of my reviews which got a lot of attention and hipefully helped a lot of people. India is country where a lot of people are religiously vegetarian and have food restriction due to it. I saw one of the review which helped me in deciding this place and so i posted a detailed review to help people.

https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/105929888665588184891/place/ChIJ11TI92CECDsRo62pPKiUHNY/@9.49947...

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
1 comment
Level 10

Re: My Google Local Guide Experience

its great, share some experience like this.