AbdullahAM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

My Friday Favorites: Naan Roti and Beef Kebab

My friday favorites Naan roti and kebab especially beef kebab with sauce and some salad.

Naan Roti and Beef KebabNaan Roti and Beef Kebab

Naan Roti, a popular food BangladeshiNaan Roti, a popular food Bangladeshi

Beef Kebab with sauce, a popular food BangladeshiBeef Kebab with sauce, a popular food Bangladeshi

Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: My Friday Favorites: Naan Roti and Beef Kebab

That looks really tasty @AbdullahAM! Thank you so much for sharing this delicious dishe with the community. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Thank you @KlaudiyaG

It's really delicious and one of my favorite food. 

Former Google Contributor

By the way @AbdullahAM, if you know the recipe, why not share it with the community? 🙂 I'm sure that a lot of people will be interested in it, like me for instance.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Bls: My Friday Favorites: Naan Roti and Beef Kebab

Wow...ini makanan enak. Halo @AbdullahAM benar-benar membuat saya lapar😀 terima kasih sudah berbagi foto dan informasi tentang makanan lezat ini.😊😘

Lera76