Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - November 2018

@Amiran Great post! I love running into Level 10s and seeing their contributions. It's all the more motivation to keep contributing and engaging 🙂 Be well, and thanks for the great content!

Level 8

@LucioV I'm starting to run across more and more of your posts/content, and I'm impressed. You're always bringing/providing something worthwhile, and I could learn a lot from you about photos. 

The post I'm replying to especially impressed me - it's a great showcase for your contributions both to Maps and the LG community. Do you keep all those links in a document or a Bitly list or anything? Or do you just grind out a post by referring back and forth to your own LG contributions and the post you're writing? I think I'd be well-served to start doing similar types of posts, particularly as I have more and more worthwhile content, but it seems logistically challenging.

Thanks again for all the terrific content and being a role model/goal to strive for! 

Level 4

My First Post

Hii Local Guides ,

Myself Dipanjali Tiwari from India . 

This is my first post on connect & now I am posting interactive & interesting post.

Thanks to google for creating such a nice platform where over the world can came here and talk together.

Level 8

Re: My First Post

Hello @dipanjaliTiwari

Welcome to connect.

Nice dp ( swami Vivekanand ji)

Level 8

Re: My First Post

Hi @dipanjaliTiwari,
Welcome to Google connect .
This is the world local guide family.
Before starting this passionate adventure, I advise you to read the 5 core values of connect  Introduce yourself to the community Here
for a good understanding of the program read this Link for maps and    Using local guide connect   to get an easy way to understand connect.
See you 

Local Guide From India

Level 5

Hullo everyone!

My name is Oluwagbenga Joseph Adeniyi from Nigeria, I am a Physicist and Electronic Engineer and a rights activists , I am just a 3months old local guide, I love being a local guide because it opportune me to help people from getting lost and to make other people happy with my photography skills... The fun side of me is that I am always single and alone and the poor side is I never have a girlfriend or friend... I spend much time with Physics... It will be a good pleasure for me to make friends, beautiful people here. 

Level 10

Thank you @kmichaelcook

The most motivating thing for top levels is that you know your correct contributions help millions. Have a nice days bro

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 5

Hallo,  saya gifran saat ini sedang ada di kereta api dari Yogyakarta menuju surabaya. Banyak hal menarik yang saya jumpai dalam traveling kami.  Beberapa tempat sepanjang perjalanan, tanaman jagung yng hampir menguning,  suasana di stasiun yogyakarta yang sejuk dan beberapa makanan dan souvenir di kota gudeg sudah kucicipi. Sangat menyenangkan naik kereta api di pagi hari.

Level 10

Thanks a lot @kmichaelcook 🙂

No, actually I was building this post just as personal reminder and to help with how-tos, but decided to post in the introduce yourself thread, just to avoid being too much sel-referral 🙂

I don't keep a track of these posts, I was just looking for my history in LGC and decided to put some threads in a list, divided by topic.

I'm happy you find my threads interesting and useful!!!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Presentación

Hola @Cvrico18 y bienvenida en Connect. 

Como eres nueva en la comunidad, puedes ver y unirte al Hilo para los Local Guides de España. Así podrás comunicarte con otros miembros de Connect que pueden darte distintos consejos y ayudarte.

Además sería también muy útil para ti leer las siguientes publicaciones:

Una cosa más, ten en cuenta que voy a trasladar tu publicación en nuestro tema mensual de noviembre Introduce Yourself.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!