KlaudiyaG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My First Local Guides Post - Rajan Singh

Hello Everyone ,

This is my very first here . feel great to join Local Guides team .

I'm  from Delhi - India , and really excited to meet you all .

RAJAN.jpg

Regards'

Rajan Singh

Have a Great day ahead .

RajanSingh
Level 1

Re: My First Local Guides Post - Rajan Singh

hi, nice to know you, i am from indonesia

Level 2

Hii my friend👭👬👫

HiiiHiii

Hii my new ook

Level 2

Re: Hii my friend👭👬👫

Good morning☀

Level 10

Hi @rajansingh2425 welcome to connect!

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, may I take this opportunity to give you some information about Local Guides Community Forum Connect:

• The Help Desk Check this section as lot of questions are answered here.

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Google Moderator

Hello @rajansingh2425,

Welcome to Connect!

In addition to @LucioV, to keep things organized I am going to merge your post to our monthly Introduce yourself topic

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: Hii my friend👭👬👫

Hello @Manmothjena,

Welcome to Connect.

I have moved your post to Introduce Yourself, as there would be the appropriate audience.

I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect - What makes a good post?

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect, as well as the Local Guides rules and our Community policy. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2018

Hi @Atiq2,

Welcome to Connect.

Thank you for sharing with us your introduction.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

If you ever have questions or just want to learn more about the Local Guides program, you can visit the Help Desk or search the community to find what others have already shared.

To improve your future posts I suggest you to read the following articles: What makes a good post?

I have moved your post to the main post for Introduction, where you may find a broader audience.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Re: Local Guides Connect whatsapp

Hi @TutulKhan.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

I have moved your post to the to the main introduction post, as you may provide a bit more information about yourself.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Google Moderator

Re: perkenalkan diri

Halo @Yadi_A_Waluya,

Salam Kenal dan Selamat Datang di Connect. 

Karena sudah ada thread yang berjalan mengenai topik ini saya akan menggabungkan post kamu kedalam thread Introduce Yourself - October 2018

Mengingat kamu masih baru di Connect, silahkan baca panduan ini Mohon Baca Sebelum Membuat Posting. Kebetulan domisili kamu di Bandung, disana ada salah satu Local Guides yaitu @PaDeSSo

Semoga informasi ini dapat membantu.