AguerO's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My First Local Guides Meet Up Experience

Saturday the 13th of October,  2018 was my first Meet up experience as a google local guide .

Experimenting in "Feyisayo's theme"Experimenting in "Feyisayo's theme"

Showercap or kitchen net... All joinShowercap or kitchen net... All join

This was creative; looks good,  feels good, nice viewThis was creative; looks good, feels good, nice view

Now this was the peak of it; The smiles - An expression of the passion for what we do...Now this was the peak of it; The smiles - An expression of the passion for what we do...

I remember when i first became a local guide especially within my local community here,  i seemed to be all alone not until when i got to level 7 that i found out that there was a community of like minders who had passion and love to make the society better and easier for all to navigate. 

And i found a local guide community closer to me where i connected with other local guides including top local guides at this meet up.

Being a first timer , i was hesitant and shy at first especially that i barely knew any of these other guides in person but like a flash, every one welcomed me as well as other newbies just like me and it was as if we all had been friends and families  before that day. 

It was really an amazing experience, i got inspired and motivated that i am not alone and i learnt quite a  number of new things from amazing set of people with different expertise and passion .

@HelloSamsonR,

@AustinCO,

@Aishat,

@SanyaOdare,

@EmekaUlor. ..

@FeyiSayo

@Sagir

@every one of Lagos local guides especially the ones i have met courtesy of the "Awoof Berekete" Food Crawl Meet Up...

Thanks to U all...  And special thanks to @SanyaOdare for this great and amazing meet up for a first time experience for me and organizing this amazing meet Up and my utmost thanks to @HelloSamsonR for inviting and connecting me to this great community of local guides here in  Lagos , Nigeria. 

And thanks to Google for this local guides connect innovative .

I look forward to more great and adventurous time as a local guide .

Ikorodu, Nigeria
17 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: My First Local Guides Meet Up Experience

It was great meeting you @AguerO

Looking forward to meeting you more...

Kind regards

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 6

Nice, i should write mine too 😁

Level 8

Thanks bro

Level 8

Thanks bro...

I anxiously look forward to that too.. 

Level 8

My First Meet Up Experience as a Local Guide

Saturday the 13th of October,  2018 was my first Meet up experience as a google local guide .

Experimenting in "Feyisayo's theme"Experimenting in "Feyisayo's theme"

Showercap or kitchen net... All joinShowercap or kitchen net... All join

This was creative; looks good,  feels good, nice viewThis was creative; looks good, feels good, nice view

Now this was the peak of it; The smiles - An expression of the passion for what we do...Now this was the peak of it; The smiles - An expression of the passion for what we do...

I remember when i first became a local guide especially within my local community here,  i seemed to be all alone not until when i got to level 7 that i found out that there was a community of like minders who had passion and love to make the society better and easier for all to navigate. 

And i found a local guide community closer to me where i connected with other local guides including top local guides at this meet up.

Being a first timer , i was hesitant and shy at first especially that i barely knew any of these other guides in person but like a flash, every one welcomed me as well as other newbies just like me and it was as if we all had been friends and families  before that day. 

It was really an amazing experience, i got inspired and motivated that i am not alone and i learnt quite a  number of new things from amazing set of people with different expertise and passion .

@HelloSamsonR,

@AustinCO,

@Aishat,

@SanyaOdare,

@EmekaUlor. ..

@FeyiSayoFeyiSayo

@geektutor

@Sagir

@every one of Lagos local guides especially the ones i have met courtesy of the "Awoof Berekete" Food Crawl Meet Up...

Thanks to U all...  And special thanks to @SanyaOdare for this great and amazing meet up for a first time experience for me and organizing this amazing meet Up and my utmost thanks to @HelloSamsonR for inviting and connecting me to this great community of local guides here in  Lagos , Nigeria. 

And thanks to Google for this local guides connect innovative .

I look forward to more great and adventurous time as a local guide .

Former Google Contributor

Re: My First Meet Up Experience as a Local Guide

Hi @AguerO,

Welcome to Connect.

Thank you for sharing with us. It is really motivational from what you have experienced.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

Just to let you know that I've moved your post out of the spam and it is now visible publicly. Some posts are being automatically marked as spam, apologies for that.

You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

I have also moved this post to the original one and I have relabeled your post to Meet up.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 8

Re: My First Meet Up Experience as a Local Guide

Thanks .

It feels great be a part of this great community where there is this level of competence and organisation. 

And i admire the fact that , it did not take forever before i got a response to my complaint. 

Thanks once again to google for making this system work and also thanks @sonnyNg

Level 8

Thanks @AguerO! Keep it up by attending "meet up" regularly. Together we can guide the world with truth and honest.

Level 8

Thanks Ma'am. 

I would as much as possible attend meet ups. 

I never knew there was a group of like minders early in my LG expedition. 

The journey from level 0 to 7 was just all by myself and inspired by passion. 

How much great would it feel to be in the company of like minders especially when we have to explore as a group. 

Hope to see U at the Ikeja Foto Walk. 

I owe u a photo-autograph...😊😊