cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

My First Attempt to make Vlog Video / Gifts from Google

@Corrie

There is my first try to make Vlog Video about volunteering at Google... I know it is not great 🙂

Don't go to hard on me...It's not easy record yourself, especially for me because I am mostly behind camera 🙂

I can believe how did I say word "comfortable" 😄

3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: My First Attempt to make Vlog Video / Gifts from Google

@Anonymous Great first video! You did really well 🙂 Thanks so much for sharing this with us and everyone on the web. 

Googler

Hi @Anonymous. It's so nice to see you venturing into the vlogging world. I also love that you have all of your tokens of appreciation in one place!!! 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @Corrie, it's my pleasure to share my knowledge and experience... Sometimes it is hard to explain all... I am sure that one day at Google and as Googler I will be able to do more...but during past few years I learned an important thing, and this Quote from one movie can fully describe that important knowledge that gained:

"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts."

So, my point is...there is time...and one day my time will come... 🙂

Hi @TraciC, yup I did it 🙂 but it is not easy as I imaginated...but it is nice 🙂 and yes I have all gifts from Google at one specific place.