AbdullahAM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

My Favorite Food: Fried Lobster

Fried Lobster is one of My Favorite Street Food.

Fried LobsterFried Lobster

Fried Lobster in Dhaka, BangladeshFried Lobster in Dhaka, Bangladesh

Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh
13 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: My Favorite Food: Fried Lobster

Hi @AbdullahAM,

Thank you for sharing these photos with us. Looks very delicious! Have to eat with spicy chili sauce it will more taste. Can you share more about the place that you make a picture? It will more interest for other Local Guides.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @AbdullahAM,

Thank you for sharing photos of one of your favourite street foods. The fried lobster looks very crispy and tasty. Do you eat it often? I was curious also about the red bottle, is that chilli sauce? For me, when I eat street food, I always prefer it to be spicy.

By the way, keep in mind that if your post contains more information, it can be appreciated even more by other Local Guides, and can drive more interaction.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @AbdullahAM,

Looks delicious !

As a sea food lover, it's the first time that I see a fried lobster. I always thought that only some parts of it could be eaten. It really impresses me.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

Hello @Aruni

It's crispy and delicious, one of my favorite street food. This food serve with chilli sauce and ketchup. Yesterday i have this food in my area.

Level 9

Hello @RadieN

Fried lobster are crispy and so tasty, i like it a lot. Whenever i go out i have some it. The red bottle is for ketchup and yellow one is for chilli sauce; one more bottle is for salt.

Level 9

Hello @BorrisS

it's so delicious, Sea food also very popular in our country.

Hello @AbdullahAM

Thank you for the details. Does this dish has a particular name or just fried lobster?

Really, looks so mouth-watering 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Hi @AbdullahAM,

Thank you very much, It's great to look at your pictures make me hungry. From your area what else we can eat?  

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Hello @BorrisS

Thank you for your curiosity about this. Locally we called this fish "Golda Chingri", so we called Chingri Fry or Golda Chingri Fry.