BudiFXW's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

My Experience with the Local Guides

One things that make me happy is helping people,  by giving direction  who need help to find a place or get lost and find the right direction or go from one place to another place. One time six years  daughter smile at me because i can solve a problem of  a couple of tourists who doubtful which   station to stop by having  a little conversation which train station is better.

I work in Jakarta and live in Bogor. I commute every working days using commuter line along with another around 850,000 passengers . I should passing by 16 train stations and need around an hour and a half . I watch many people with different purpose who use commuter line as their affordable public transportation. Student who goes 6 train stations to go to school in the early morning. Lady workers who should stand up for  15 train stations struggling in the crowd without falling asleep.

Sometimes I feel very  sad when  people miss their train station stop because fail  to pass  crowded  passenger and stand in front of the automatic sliding door  right on time or people who cannot catch up the train because a couple of seconds late arrival.

One day found that Google Maps give someone to review, adding a missing place and edit the wrong  coordinate of a place by join to Local Guides, since then everyplace I go always do something for Local Guides.

Google Maps and people like us as a Local Guide found more  happiness to do reviewing, upload photos, edit wrong places and adding missing places especially places surrounding the 72 train stations with 178 km double track lines train network. People can make this commuter line networks as an affordable transportation if they prepared with  enough information for their plan to go.

My most viewed photos are Pasar Senen Train Time Table

Pasar Senen Station Time TablePasar Senen Station Time Table

and Map surrounding Bogor Botanical Garden.

Bogor Botanical garden.jpg

Some examples that I reviewed such as :

This prestigious campus can be reach from commuter line network by three minutes walking from Gondangdia Station

Executive classes at PPMExecutive classes at PPM

This healthy and affordable breakfast can find surrounding Train Station

Bajigur is one of product he sell using twi bicycle wheel carrier.Bajigur is one of product he sell using twi bicycle wheel carrier.

This Clinic  was known for the tuberculosis treatment with affordable price but tight regulation, only  three hundreds metres from Bogor Station

Melania Bruderan a clinic for tuberculosis treatment.Melania Bruderan a clinic for tuberculosis treatment.

Most every train station are connected with another public transportation  like minibus, transjakarta, bajaj and Go - Jek

Hope my role as Local Guide will help many people solve their problem to find places their need  so in the long term will make their family wealthier and healthier.

I moderate Jabotabek Local Guides a community who live in City surrounding Jakarta,  . Jabodetabek is an acronym from Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang and Bekasi and use commuter line as our public and frequently transportation..

The programme is  make more local guides who using commuter line frequently to review all detail places surrounding railway networks, adding a missing place, uploading additional photos, editing wrong places so it can give benefit to people to go tho the places they want with enough and accurate  information especially places near or can be connected by commuter line network.

I share my experience using commuter line in

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Travel-and-Advice/Travelling-with-commuter-line-in-Jakarta/td-...

and travelling with GO-JEK :

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Share-Your-Photos-and/Joyride-with-GO-JEK/m-p/244074#M15490

I am Budi a Local Guide from Indonesia.

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Bogor, Bogor City, West Java, Indonesia
41 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: My Experience with the Local Guides

Splendid @BudiFXW

Nothing like realize that our contribution is helping so much people. I also have this experience, is our best reward!

Keep up this energy, 

Doing our best!

😉

Lucas Kellermann - Indaial SC
Local Guide & Waze Map Editor

View solution in original post

Level 8
Solution

Splendid @BudiFXW

Nothing like realize that our contribution is helping so much people. I also have this experience, is our best reward!

Keep up this energy, 

Doing our best!

😉

Lucas Kellermann - Indaial SC
Local Guide & Waze Map Editor
Googler

Thanks for sharing your story and experience, @BudiFXW. I like how you shared your every day experience commuting and how it relates to Local Guides because it's so true. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

@BudiFXW, thank you for sharing your experience!

You are the inspiration to many of us to inculcate our role as LG in our daily lives.

Keep mapping and helping people!

Thank you @TraciC for taking time to acknowledge and appreciate our work!

Level 1

thank you for the sharing mas Budi, it's help many people those using the train. With the existence of this sharing,

@BudiFXW wrote:

One things that make me happy is helping people,  by giving direction  who need help to find a place or get lost and find the right direction or go from one place to another place. One time six years  daughter smile at me because i can solve a problem of  a couple of tourists who doubtful which   station to stop by having  a little conversation which train station is better.

I work in Jakarta and live in Bogor. I commute every working days using commuter line along with another around 850,000 passengers . I should passing by 16 train stations and need around an hour and a half . I watch many people with different purpose who use commuter line as their affordable public transportation. Student who goes 6 train stations to go to school in the early morning. Lady workers who should stand up for  15 train stations struggling in the crowd without falling asleep.

Sometimes I feel very  sad when  people miss their train station stop because fail  to pass  crowded  passenger and stand in front of the automatic sliding door  right on time or people who cannot catch up the train because a couple of seconds late arrival.

One day found that Google Maps give someone to review, adding a missing place and edit the wrong  coordinate of a place by join to Local Guides, since then everyplace I go always do something for Local Guides.

Google Maps and people like us as a Local Guide found more  happiness to do reviewing, upload photos, edit wrong places and adding missing places especially places surrounding the 72 train stations with 178 km double track lines train network. People can make this commuter line networks as an affordable transportation if they prepared with  enough information for their plan to go.

This prestigious campus can be reach from commuter line network by three minutes walking from Gondangdia Station

Bajigur is one of product he sell using twi bicycle wheel carrier.Bajigur is one of product he sell using twi bicycle wheel carrier.

This Clinic  was known for the tuberculosis treatment with affordable price but tight regulation, only  three hundreds metres from Bogor Station

Melania Bruderan a clinic for tuberculosis treatment.Melania Bruderan a clinic for tuberculosis treatment.

Most every train station are connected with another public transportation  like minibus, transjakarta, bajaj and Go - Jek

Hope my role as Local Guide will help many people solve their problem to find places their need  so in the long term will make their family wealthier and healthier.

I moderate Jabotabek Local Guides a community who live in City surrounding Jakarta,  . Jabodetabek is an acronym from Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang and Bekasi and use commuter line as our public and frequently transportation..

The programme is  make more local guides who using commuter line frequently to review all detail places surrounding railway networks, adding a missing place, uploading additional photos, editing wrong places so it can give benefit to people to go tho the places they want with enough and accurate  information especially places near or can be connected by commuter line network.

@BudiFXW wrote:

@BudiFXW wrote:

Level 2

Good Experience 👍

Level 10

@LucasKellermann thank you for supporting. I will try my best to review, edit and add missing places.

Again Thank you.

Budi

Level 10

@TraciC Thank you. You are motivating me to do a better review, edit and adding missing places as a Local Guide.

Many thanks

Budi

Level 10

@ryan_bara thank you for your support. Lets us keep up the good works.

Level 10

Yes @AslamMo . A 100 % agree with you. we found happiness by putting something in the right place.

Lets us be a good  Local Guide.

Regard 

Budi