arunprasanth_d's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

My Experience with Google Local Guide

Hello EVERYONE...

Very happy to see you once again. Here i'm going to explain how i currently enjoying the Google maps and Local connect. I don't have any much resources like best cameras, much money to travel around the places, good knowledge and so on. But i have clear thought to help others without any much resources. This way google helping me to help others through google maps and every google product. I'm very happy about what i'm doing to google and to other people like me. 

Thank you

ARUNPRASANTH D

[REDACTED]

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: My Experience with Google Local Guide

Hello @arunprasanth_d, glad you are enjoying it so much. I can tell you from my own experience that it can get pretty addictive 😀

If you want to find some nice methods of doing helpful local guide stuff without having to spend money for traveling, do check out some of the 'Best practice' posts I have published here, like this one:

Best Practice: Choosing a more specific category
https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Best-Practice-Choosing-a-more-specific-cate...

I hope those can help and inspire you.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Former Google Contributor

Re: My Experience with Google Local Guide

Welcome to Connect, @arunprasanth_d!

I agree with @JanVanHaver, Connect can be very addictive.

As a person who is ready to help others, you have found the best place to do it, on Google Maps and Local Guides Connect. And yes, you don't need to spend money to be a good Local Guide. The knowledge about your area and the good intentions are much appreciated.

Please note that I'm removing the telephone number from your post. On Connect we do not allow sharing of personal contact information, as we respect everyone's privacy.

Cheers!