Neminath's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My Experience with Google Local Guide

Hi All,

My Name is Neminath Havale, I am from Pune, India.

I am Level 8 local guide. I started my journey with this community one year back, and I never realized how this year passed and how it became integral part of my life.

I love to travel a lot. While traveling I realized how important it is to have an all accessible, interactive and always updated mapping ecosystem. Google, along with Local guide community is doing this at all level best. So, I joined this and become a small part of it, so that I can try my level best to return, so far what I got.

I love travelling, I take lot of pictures. I upload them on Google maps. I write my reviews, my experience about the places I visit.

I don't have great equipment, I don't have great editing skills. All I have is, great passion for travel and helping people with what experience and I have, and off course my smartphone. 🙂

I will definitely going to continue with my passion on local guide. My next target is to achieve Level 10 this year, a bit hard, but will give my best shot.

Here are some of the snaps I took all these years, I hope you like this.

Sunset @ MahabaleshwarSunset @ MahabaleshwarHindu Temple near Wai-Satara, Maharashtra, IndiaHindu Temple near Wai-Satara, Maharashtra, IndiaChurch @ Goa, IndiaChurch @ Goa, IndiaFood @ Absolute BarbequeFood @ Absolute BarbequeShikharji, Jain PilgrimShikharji, Jain PilgrimGateway to India, MumbaiGateway to India, MumbaiAncient Cave, Bhaje, Near Pune, IndiaAncient Cave, Bhaje, Near Pune, India

Pune, Maharashtra, India