cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

My Experience as a Local Guide

Hey there, 

I am Bhavya Gaglani from Mumbai,India
I love sharing my photos on various platforms but when i came to know that sharing photos can also help people find their ways i was really happy
I  started local guides actively from dec 2017,I started posting photos around myself and of my trips as i was able to see stats it was really helping people and i was happy to help them
now contributing to google maps has been just more than points when people comments thanks in return of the help provided, i feel so nice.i have total upload 470 photos and have above 85k views
I encouraged my friends to help people by making an effortless contribution I try to promote it to as much people as i can to help people finding their ways and make this earth a better place to stay
The reason i want to attend is that i want to learn from other local guides about building community and encouraging them while constantly contributing i got to discovered many unseen parts of my own town and added new places .i would like to thank google for this amazing contribution to the society and making us a part of it.
thanks.

You can visit my profile

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India