cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

My Experience With Google Maps

Hey Local Guides

Name: Jwtiyar Nariman

My Journey started oops wait ! i really cant remember 🙂 but may be in 2010 or 2011 , when i started there was Google map maker and Iraq maps was very poor with two or three friends stared and now iraq maps is like richer , first time our big problem was satellite imagery from google but step by step everything became clearer after all this works i got honored to be Regional Expert Reviewer ( RER ) and this made me work harder and harder to make world better and people get directed very well by maps.

00001.jpg

Regional Expert Reviewer Certification.

After that promoted to be Regional Leader (RL) , My Experience became tough and hard because we needed too much work taking picture of every place i will visit and reviewing and approving edits reporting bad edits,all these was hard but i was really enjoyed it because i loved the work and i was proud of my self that i was helping people to get  good navigation and direction while they are travelling . so from the begining my hope was to map my world better and people get helped by my contribution .

What I love about being a Local Guide:  The best reason is that you are motivated because you are helping others and make world look better , being local guide is honor to all of us and our hope is to make every thing more clear and richer. providing info to places we visited. the another thing that iam proud of it that i see people got helped by my photos and reviews .

Fun Fact about me :The funny thing about my experience is that every time visiting or travelling with my friends when iam going to take picture and see details of places they say come on man speak to us or eat with us.

In the End i hope to see you guys in San Francisco and meet you.

Mass Cement Plant ( MCP ), Sulaimani - Kerkuk Rd, العراق