Rezgar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

My Desert Trips

The following photos related to my trips to Iran's deserts over the course of six years, during all this time with my friend. Shabdiz, My Fellow Traveller 

Traveling to the desert requires special supplies, due to the lack of food, water and fuel inside the desert, long trips should be predicted for everything, usually between 4 and 10 cars per journey, and between 8 and 20 people

In 2016 I and my friends decided to travel to Lout Desert.

We planned our trips for about 8 or nine days.
Because of Inaccessibility to fuel and food and water we must to bring food, fuel, water, and tools with us.

Finally, we became 24 person and 12 4WD cars, at the result we must bring 450 liters of fuel and 250 liters of water for each car.we must bring 10 sheep and 70 chickens and about 600 conserves.

we started in months of December from Zahedan and moved to the west. our trip takes 15 days because of some problem with lout and broke down some of our cars.

Some days we didn't move well. because our cars couldn't move in the sand. for example, at one of the days, we moved 1600 meters in a day but our indicators of the car showed 22 km.

we take a bath every three days with 3 liters for each person. we used the sprayer for saving water.

It was very interesting, on a trip to Lout, I saw a small bird sitting on our shoulders Without any fear. because he had never seen man in his whole life, and when we gave him water, he did not drink water because he had never seen water until then He gains his water body through eating herbs.

Lout DesertLout Desert

Lout DesertLout Desert

Lout DesertLout Desert

Lout DesertLout Desert

Lout DesertLout Desert

Lout DesertLout Desert

Lout DesertLout Desert

Lout DesertLout Desert

Lout DesertLout Desert

Lout DesertLout Desert

Lout DesertLout Desert

Best Regards
Rezgar

Lut Desert, Kerman, Kerman Province, Iran
6 comments
Level 9

Re: My Desert Trips

Hello @Rezgar

Thank you for your wonderful travel story. I read your story and enjoy it.

Level 10

Thank you for your attention, my dear friend, @AbdullahAM

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 7

Hi@Rezgar

Speechless, I can not express the beauty that you have captured. Example: 3rd pic bottom and 4th pic top. Reflection/flash of light in both cases were not expected. Again crossing the wall of sand by cars (photo 7,8 and 9) certainly have brought out the picture of travelling of cars in the desert. Excellent.

Best wishes.

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Rezgar,

Thank you for sharing your experience and these amazingly beautiful photos with us. 

The desert is always a good option for great photos, the reflection of the sun on the dunes is of a unique beauty. 

The only desert that I visited was the Moroccan one near Merzouga, a lifetime experience.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

Thanks, dear @BorrisS 

I am very glad to hear it. There is nothing better than to hear that your photos and videos and have helped to know better the country, the city or place on the map.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Thank you for your attention, my dear friend, @shantanu-kaizen 

Best Regards
Rezgar