KimLong's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

My Custom Map: Biking Track Inside Jungle of Angkor Park (Siem Reap)

Angkor Park receive millions of visitors each year but they all travel on the same path. This track will let you go off the beaten track. A track is used by local people who live inside the park only and rarely see tourists travel through. The jungle track is interesting and if you have a local guide you will learn story about flora and fauna and how some local residents depend on on the jungle for day to day living. Despite it is unbeaten track, this itinerary also go cross the tourist path and allows you to visit the famous temple sites. This is a full day cycling tour and the track is extracted from my trip that I took. Please click link below for the custom map. @TsekoV

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HvIPoNBHvHuDVDXIbCXv6VfEjQCfKwP5&usp=sharing 

IMG_20150524_091709.jpgIMG_20161016_091903.jpgIMG_20161016_112719.jpgIMG_20161016_103510.jpg

Siem Reap, Cambodia
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: My Custom Map: Biking Track Inside Jungle of Angkor Park (Siem Reap)

Hello @KimLong,

I have just released your post from the Spam Filters. I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times. You can visit this article to learn more: Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Thank you for sharing those detailed tips on how to sightsee Angkor Wat. I found it really enjoying. Actually as you mentioned the story behind the park is very complex - the place is full of ancient temples, locals depend quite a lot to this place and everything is connected somehow in harmony there.

During my travels there I also went on a tuk-tuk journey with a local. What will remain in my heart forever is how we did part of our off-the beaten track. My friend showed me some temples inside the park that are usually not visited or very hard to find in the forest. The feeling that I lived there is simply inexpressible. I will keep it forever in my heart.

I am curious if other Local Guides have ever visited this great place @Amiran@CarmineDpC?

I am sure that @FaridTDF will be quite curious to learn more about this place. : )

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Nice sharing and many thanks for tagging dear @KimLong

Unfortunately I have not visited Cambodia. But I'm totally like such places with ancient temples and green path. This brings also a sweet mysterious feeling for me. So I hope to have this opportunity for visiting Jungle of Angkor as soon as possible.

Also such well managed custom maps is really good work and valuable for do things like a local. Thank you @KimLong

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides

What @KimLong shared is really inspiring @Amiran. I also love the mysterious feeling of that place.

In your country is there some kind of an ancient temple that is famous and people love learning about?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@TsekoV

In fact not as same as this one. Here we also have some mysterious places but mostly those aren't in green areas of Iran. I try to share more details in next days  

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Connect Moderator

es increíble las Fotos muy buenas, en especial la última del templo con la bicicleta @KimLong, muchas gracias @TsekoV, por el tag, poder admirar esto lugares aunque sea por medio de estas pequeñas ventas que nos da Connect es increíble, poder conocer el sitio de la mano de un residente es impagable, muchas gracias.

Tseko, me estás haciendo que revea mis objetivos de viaje jajaja y mirar con mucha más atención a Asía como destino 😀🍀

Farid

I will be looking forward to learning more about those places @Amiran.

It is really priceless that we can learn from the knowledge of a local @FaridTDF. Those thoughts make me feel happy to see how our Local Guides community grows and more and more people share their discoveries of the world through their own eyes.

About Asia - it is my life, so I can very easily talk about travel goals there @FaridTDF. : )