AdrianLunsong's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

My Connect Live 2018 Photo Essay

Caption: A photo collage of new and old friends; these are some of the lovely Local Guides family!Caption: A photo collage of new and old friends; these are some of the lovely Local Guides family!

Hi all!

For those curious to know what a week spent in San Francisco and attending the Connect Live 2018 event is like, have a browse through my online album. It's but a brief snippet of the full experience; I left out tons of photos from the official event itself (partially from NDA material) so it's rather toned down. I wanted the photo essay to be snappy and light so I tried not to cram too many photos in it!

The photo collage above, I think, is enough to convey just how wonderful the whole event was. Everyone was smiling constantly or screaming in excitement! And the main takeaway from the experience, is the connections that I've made with so many wonderful people. Some are old friends that I've met in the past two summits, mostly are new! All are just super amazing Local Guides! Enjoy!

#LocalGuidesConnect

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
21 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: My Connect Live 2018 Photo Essay

Thank you for sharing this awesome photo @AdrianLunsong!

I'm happy it includes me :-))))))

Connect Moderator

Thanks for sharing this beautiful pictures with us @AdrianLunsong

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Nice to see all LG legends @AdrianLunsong 

Thank you for sharing with us.

Connect Moderator

You're welcome @HiroyukiTakisawa ! I wished I had more time to chat to everyone properly! I love going to cafes so your cafe event would have been super suited for me. Unfortunately, I was away to do a video shoot and got back just in time for the welcome reception! 

Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
Connect Moderator

Thanks @NareshDarji for your kind words! #teampixel and #snapseed for the win! They helped a lot to make my photos pleasant enough! 😊

Connect Moderator

There were certainly loads of legends there @AbdullahAM!!

Level 8

Thanks @AdrianLunsong for this lovely photos (glad that I've appeared about 4 times:))

It was a great pleasure to meet you with all other great friends in San Francisco, looking forward to make it again 🙂

Join our Egypt Local Guides Community - https://www.facebook.com/groups/egyptgooglelocalguides/
Level 9

Nice pictures of new and old friends connect live 2018 ,a Thank you @AdrianLunsong sharing with us...

Level 10

ধন্যবাদ আপনাকে @AdrianLunsong 

Mahabub Hasan