LargerThanLife's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

My Community, My Guide.

The introduction of Google Local Guides platform has been a game changer in the past years, it's has been a platform connecting people all over the world. Showcasing our local communities to the who world.

Being a Google Local Guide has given me a wider perspective about my community. Now I'm more excited about visiting new places, looking out for new experiences to share on the Local Guide Platform. I'm more aware of my environment and new places I visit, looking out for new information for a better review/rating of such places as a Local Guide. 

Much thanks also to the option of uploading pictures of places visited on the Local Guide Platform. I have experienced (Virtual Experience)  locations/places on earth without being there. From the reviews, rating, comments, answers and pictures shared by a Local Guides, I can get a glimpse of such locations/places and make informed decisions about such locations/places.

Local Guides contributions is helping travelers/Visitors/Shoppers worldwide make informed decisions about places they'll like to visit, travel to or simply go shopping.

Google Local Guides Platform is all about giving back to your Cummunity. Nothing should be more Noble or Satisfying than giving back to others.

Our world is a beautiful place, let's share it together.

My Community, My Guide.

Lagos, Nigeria