Gelin0512's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

My Adventurous Day

Minasangay Eco Park, Balangkayan E .SamarMinasangay Eco Park, Balangkayan E .SamarMinasangay Eco Park, Balangkayan E .Samar

The rock puzzleThe rock puzzleThe rock puzzle

walking through naturewalking through naturewalking through nature

Do kayaking adventureDo kayaking adventureDo kayaking adventure

Be bold, be active, be adventuroous. Bike are not for boys only

10 comments
Level 10

Re: My Adventurous Day

Hey @Gelin0512, This is actually impressive! Thinking about documenting an adventure myself so this is inspiring. 

Love for Food and Landscape photography
Level 6

Thanks for appreciating.  I encourage you to do it.  My little adventures especially in the side of nature is quite reflective. Go...share with us.

Level 10

I will @Gelin0512 Thank you ma'am.

Level 6

You are welcome. And actually I went to your post and found out you've been here for a year. Congratulations. !!! You made it through your enthusiasm and determination.  I wish I could be more like you. . Here I still need a lot lo learn. More power!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Gelin0512 and welcome to Connect,

Great post, thanks for sharing.

Would you like to share more details about the place? How was the time what you've spent there? 

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect, as well as the Local Guides rules and our Community policy.

To make the most of your experience on Connect, you can take a look at this What makes a good post? topic. Also, I recommend you read What are Connect topics? before your next post.

PS: I'm going to move your post to Travel topic section, as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

Great stuff @Gelin0512 with inspirational post like this, you'd be an icon here in a year. Thanks for the comment.

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Gelin0512,

Thank you for sharing your travel experience with us, looks real fun. You can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 6

Hi! Great! Thanks for all the suggestions. I will do all that you suggest. Being new here is like an adventure too. Need ti explore more so I can really connect in this kind of community. I really appreciate you write to me and sight all those suggestions. Again thank younso.much ..I will do what you suggest. Great for me to know more about local guides connect. More power.

Level 6

Hi!  I just posted a photo which has the subject Discarded romance which i made a mistake.  I didn't view it the preview.  Click the publish at once and when I checked i had the same photo in it.  My question is how can I edit it.  Or can I just delete the other photo in that post.  Thank you and more power!