SalmaanN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My 50th post dedicated to Local Guides Team for their beautiful gift

Hi wonderful LGs.. 

I am Mohammed Salmaam Nawaz from India. I am going share about one of my happiest moments in my life. Its about the beautiful gift sent by Local Guides Team to me. 

I started Vellore Local Guides Community on a vision to share knowledge and ideas among Local Guides in Vellore. It successfully has around 153 members now. It has been a supported community and I, as a community owner got a wonderful opportunity to be a part of community moderators hangout meet up where I shared some of suggestions and learned many things about Local Guides Program. Recently I am informed by Local Guides Team that the community moderators program is ending and behalf of my contribution to my Vellore Local Guides community, I will a limited edition Local Guides Tshirt. On reading that, I was so amazed and from that day, I was desperately waiting for the Local Guides T-shirt. And finally, it received. Me in amazing LG T-shirt.. :)Me in amazing LG T-shirt.. 🙂

A thank you note from Local Guides Team.. :)A thank you note from Local Guides Team.. 🙂My youtube link about this gift-https://youtu.be/DMP4uPY0T6Q

Thank you from my heart, dear Local Guides Team for this great ever wonderful gift. This LG T-shirt is very encouraging to me. 

I want to thank my favorite Google moderator of this Local Guides Program, @TraciC for guiding me from my beginning. My kind thanks to @OSAMA, @HelloSamsonR, @ShafiulB, @ErmesT, @DavidTito, @IlankovanT, @NareshDarji, @Justine2807, @AkmalB, Umashankar and others. 

And thank you, Local Guides across the globe for your amazing contributions.

Happy Guiding !

Vellore Local Guides
16 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: My 50th post dedicated to Local Guides Team for their beautiful gift

@SalmaanN Hi !! 

Its a nice post !! Thanks for this dedication ....

Happy Guiding!!!

Level 8

You are most welcome, dear @ShafiulB.. And thanks for the comment.. 🙂

@ShafiulB wrote:

@SalmaanN Hi !! 

Its a nice post !! Thanks for this dedication ....

Happy Guiding!!!

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Hi @SalmaanN

The gift from local guides team is a prof that you did and doing great for your community. No doubt its an amazing moment.

In limited edition T shirt you're looking good.

Thanks for sharing your nice feeling with us .

Keep it up 

Have a good day 

Level 8

Thanks a lot for your very kind words, @AkmalB.. I will continue and do my best to contribute more and more.. Thanks again.. 🙂

@AkmalB wrote:

Hi @SalmaanN

The gift from local guides team is a prof that you did and doing great for your community. No doubt its an amazing moment.

In limited edition T shirt you're looking good.

Thanks for sharing your nice feeling with us .

Keep it up 

Have a good day 

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

@SalmaanN This is awesome, a lovely gift well deserved. Keep up the great work in making your impact in your community. The t-shirt looks great on you :).

Connect Moderator

You deserve this @SalmaanN very nice post. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Wow! beautiful @SalmaanN 🙂

Level 8

Thanks for the kind words, @HelloSamsonR. As you said, I will try my best to make an impact in my community. Hope to see you, someday.. 🙂

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@SalmaanN This is awesome, a lovely gift well deserved. Keep up the great work in making your impact in your community. The t-shirt looks great on you :).

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Thanks for your comment, dear @NareshDarji.. 🙂

@NareshDarji wrote:

You deserve this @SalmaanN very nice post. 

Vellore Local Guides