here in Arabic world 99% lsn to Fairuz

this best of her

and for me 

i love music...

one of my favorites  "Buddha bar collections"

this is one of the best 

Level 6

Re: Music challenge!

Bonjour @KlaudiyaG, enchanté de faire ta connaissance. Oui @Venance m'aide beaucoup. Merçi de me proposer ton aide. 

Connect Moderator

Hey @U-royFelixA I prefer his earlier works, the current ones don't really excite me at all.

My favourite is Keys to the imagination.

Regards Paul

Level 10

@PaulPavlinovich You’re very right, Paul. 

Connect Moderator

Great challenge @ValeriaA_! Although a bit difficult 🙂

My favorite band from Argentina is Memphis La Blusera. It's because my music teacher in elementary school always sung one of their songs: "La flor más bella" (The prettiest flower). It still gets stuck in my head from time to time.

My favorite musician from another country is Ed Sheeran, he is British. I really liked the first song I heard from him, "Lego House", and I loved most of his songs since. Here's one of my favorites:

There are more versions of this song, I like this one the most because even though Ed Sheeran's and Andrea Bocelli's voices are really different I think that they sound amazing together.

I challenge @HiteshPapaniya and @AnitaAO

Level 6

Merci beaucoup @KlaudiyaG, Ici s'est @Venance qui me coache avec des astuces très aux points pour évoluer dans le groupe ,très belle journée à toi .

Level 8

My favourite band is Farhan live . Farhan Akhtar is the main part of this band. About nine mamber in this group . " Rock on" is one of the best song ever I heard. I love this band because all the songs this band plays I feel like all relate with my life. Also Farhan Akhtar is my favourite actor his an actor, producer , director , singer , writer .

From other countries 🤔 I like Atif Aslam his from Pakistan . The voice of him like ice on glass . 

@India

Hitesh
Level 9

Great content @ValeriaA_

Thanks for the tag @Jesi

My collections are many but my best is We Are Here by Alisha Keys.... So I couldn't get the link to share.... 

A-Beta
Level 8

Wow. This is go great, this challenge gave me the opportunity to listing to some great music out there that I am not accustomed to. And for this I say thank you to everyone that posted a song. Thanks for the challenge also. Music is life. 

Level 9

Here you go:)