ValeriaA_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Music challenge!

great i ma free now :))) @Sagir

wait wait a moment did i see @SalmaanN aound ??

Level 9

songs are great way to learn any language @SalmaanN :)))

Level 8

Yes.. the @SalmaanN who missed you all so much by being out of Connect due to the schedule, @OSAMA bro....

@OSAMA wrote:

Vellore Local Guides
Connect Moderator

@OSAMA wrote:

Yes you are a free man now 🤣😂😁 @OSAMA

@SalmaanN is around today though we know he is with us in the spirit always...😊

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 8

@OSAMA   you have me laughing hysterically 😂  

I had seen some of the promo skids for this movie.

Thank you 🤗

Connect Moderator

@ValeriaA_

Great idea to open this post. I saw it already yesterday, but don’t know how to share the videos... (not due to my age 😎)

okay, when I opened already the subject age. Best song ever is Police- So Lonley:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=MX6MvV8cbh8

I love when a slow song change into something fast....

Why I start with a foreign one???

Because the German song I really like is made by a really crazy 😝 person, who believes in very   stupid conspiracy theories.... . 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLD2wbJRx7tTZsWnRJvwmRF66m9pUug68V&feature=youtu.be&v=VS4fyxuFZvA

anyway, it is about the hard way through the live. Positiv and negative!

Thanks for tagging me @Julien44. The age would have maybe forgotten this post.... 

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @Julien44@ValeriaA_@TorM@Sagir take a look at my music selection for this post

1. Think of a singer/band/musician that you like from your country
    1. Tell us which one it is> Marija Serifovic, song "Molitva". This is the winning song of Eurovision Song Contest in 2007. Country is Serbia
    2. Tell us: why do you like it? 

It's really a spectacular song that echoes the abundance of emotions and strength in one singer!

1. Think of a singer/band/musician that you like from another country
    1. Tell us which one it is!   Nina Simone - Feeling good !
  1. Tell us: why do you like it? 

This is absolutely the best singer of all time with plenty of songs that are incredible, this one is my favorite!

1. Tag another Local Guide(s) so they can also complete the challenge!      I challenge @LucioV, in order to feel the spirit of Italy and its musical taste!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @TorM, the second video is really nice. And conspiracy theories aren't stupid! ☺️🙂

Level 10

Hi @Anonymous, @TorM,

I am pleased to have tagg you as you have shared great songs.

Thank you and see you around

Jul

Former Google Contributor

Awesome idea @ValeriaA_! I enjoyed Las pastillas del abuelo so much that I am actually currently listening to some of their songs like Cerveza and Ojos De Dragón.

@Julien44, thank you for bringing me here. I live from music and this is one of the most difficult task ever. The good news is that I'm in a summer mood, so I'll just focus on songs that I love to listen during the hot season. So, here's my first pick of the day:

The song is about one of my top favorite beaches in Bulgaria, which is Irakli. It's an amazing place for people who enjoy camping and relaxing in open spaces. I really hope that you'll enjoy it.

For my second choice, well, I gave it a lot of thoughts and I finally chose to share a band that probably a lot of you haven't heard. Both bands are having a similar sound and when I close my eyes while listening to them I can magically teleport myself to the warm and sunny beach.

Dirty Heads - cabin by the sea

And last but not least, I challenge @Venance. I'm intrigued to see what you are going to share.

See you all soon and I can't wait to discover new bands. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!