ValeriaA_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Music challenge!

Hi @ValeriaA_,

This is a good challenge but very hard for me to choose only 2!!!! Thanks to @Sagir for challenging me ;-).

The first one is Soprano:

I like it because the sound is good, it is a mix of rap, piano and kind of indian music. I also like it because of the lyrics meaning.

It says, he would have liked to travel through time and he tells what he would have changed:

- He would save Martin Luther King, Lady Diana, MalcomX, the twin towers in New York....

The second one is the Band Playing for change. It is a mix of musicians and singers from all over the world. They remix famous sounds (Imagine==> @ValeriaA_, Stand by me, Crazy, Clandestino...). I enjoy a lot listening their songs. I find it very relaxing. Here is my playlist on youtube

At the moment, my favorit song is Crazy:

Please let me know what you think about it!

See you around

Jul

Hey hey, I tag @Anonymous, @KlaudiyaG@EstherGC@TorM

Level 10

@ValeriaA_

Very good challange of LG's

I will be posting very shortly.

BM63
Level 10

@Sagir

Kabhie Kabhie is my famous song also.

Thanks,

BM63
Level 10

@NareshDarji

Very nice song.

Thanks for sharing.

BM63
Level 10

Music challenge!

This video is of very old film Woh Kaun thi (1964) filmed on Sadhana and Manojkumar. Singer - Lata Mangeshkar. Music - Madan Mohan. Director: Raj Khosla. Lyrics : Raja Mehndi Ali Khan

My favourite love song ever.

Courtsey : You tube and Ultra Bollywood.

BM63
Connect Moderator

Hi @BakulMehta

There is a thread started by @ValeriaA_ 

Please at least reply on the original thread, do not start a new one.

I am merging your post on the relevant thread

Connect Moderator

Nice to know you likes bollywood music bro @Sagir

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @Julien44, this is fantastic, you have really specific and authentic music taste!

First video I couldn't watch:Screenshot_20180528-130741.jpg

But the second video is breathtaking, as the voise of a singer reminds me so much of one of the greatest singers and my favorite, Nina Simone.

Thanks for posting this challenge @ValeriaA_, and thanks for challenging me Julien, I will soon post my music list from Serbia! ☺️☺️

Level 10

@ErmesT

The topic music challenge was started by @ValeriaA_ 11 hours ago and others LG's had put their you tube video also.

If you think it's not relevant for LG activities then please delete this post.

Thanks.

BM63
Level 9

https://youtu.be/07UcGa4vZxI Hello @ValeriaA_@it was favourite song and it was my country song....