DSC_0095.JPG

DSC_0115.JPG

Museum soeharto 

Bantul, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta, Indonesia
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Museum of SOEHARTO in Yogyakarta Indonesia

Hello @hadi87,

Thank you for sharing these nice pictures with us. As far as I know Soeharto was the second president of Indonesia, right? I've been to similar museums of other popular personalities, and they usually had a detailed description about their achievements and most important facts in their life, is it the case for this one too? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

Thank for sharing this Museum photos with us @hadi87, Do you know there is a post regarding "How to write a museum review"? hope this will help you to write a quality review on museums in future 🙂

all the best.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @hadi87,

Thanks for sharing.

This museum is very interesting, and as I see on the photos, there are indoor and outdoor places. When did you visit? Was it crowded? 

PS: To make the most of your experience on Connect, you can take a look at this 14 helpful tips for using Connect topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!