Level 8

Re: Murudeswar

Murudeswar Temple Karnataka India

HARIPRASAD_R
Google Moderator

Hi @HARIPRASAD_R,

Welcome to Connect.

Wow, this is a stunning photo! Can you tell us more about the place? I'd love to visit it one day. 🙂

Sharing more details about your photos makes your posts more engaging. You can check out this What makes a good post? article for some more great tips. Since you're new to the community, you might also want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

By the way, I've merged this post with your other one, as they share the same topic. Thanks!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hello @HARIPRASAD_R,

Thank you for sharing this beautiful picture. Is this a statue of the God Shiva? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @HARIPRASAD_R,

I love your photos, thanks for sharing.

I would like to know something more about the place just as @DeniGu, because it looks very interesting. 

If you have the time, check out the How to take photos of architecture article.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Thank you... Yes It is.

HARIPRASAD_R
Level 8

This is one of the largest Siva statues in the world. Its on the coast of Arabian sea. you can check the Map link here

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Shri+Murudeshwara+Temple/@14.0939757,74.482595,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4...

HARIPRASAD_R