TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Munnar, Kerala running in Sub-Zero - TrvaellerG

Hello @TravellerG,

Thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate. Thank you for sharing these little elephants, they look simply amazing! Are they made of wood? Personally, I prefer the Tribal Artisan's work rather than the professionals because you can spot some little imperfections, and that's what makes them so beautiful and unique. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

Hello friend @BorrisS,

You are very true; Rural Artisans deserve supports - with the limited equipment, what they create is more valuable than, so called creations of commercial professionals, using modern machinery!

Regs

Level 10

Oh! I got my mood refreshed while observing these eye catching images. Thank s for sharing them with us @TravellerG

The tea state is the cynosure for me. Everything looks great. 🙂

Level 10

Great stuff @TravellerG. I'm loving your posts. Expecting a lot more during your trip. Have a nice time and Thanks for the inspiration

Love for Food and Landscape photography
Level 10

Hi dear friend, @bassey, thank you for your kind & motivating words; also I am happy that you liked the post.

With regards

Level 10

Soooo kind of you dear @BishowvijayaP, I am happy that those photos could make you happy,

God bless all...

Level 10

My pleasure dear friend @TravellerG I loved it.

Love for Food and Landscape photography

Another portion of wonderful photos, @TravellerG. Thanks for sharing. Dam is amazing.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Thank you very much dear @IrrPavlova, I think, this is the first time you are commenting on my post,

There are many other beautiful Dams in Kerala.

Yes, on this thread is my first jump in. NIce of you to notice, @TravellerG. Have you got other Dams photos?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!