cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Mumbai's Versova fish Festival

Mumbai's Versova fish Festival

Versova

J P Road, Andheri (W), Near 7 Bungalows Bus Depot, Gharkul Society, Mudran Press Colony, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053, India

January 20, 2019 @ 16:30 (IST)

🐟🐠 Versova Fish Festival 2019 Seafood Koli Village Versova

20th of January 2019

4:30 pm to 7:00 pm..

I m pure vegetarian but happy to invite u all..

Every fish stall has the authentically dressed koli women for all these 3 days of festive event at Versova.. List of all fishes served at this fish festival is varities of about 15 to 20 different fresh catch fishes and crabs, Some of them named Bamboo ka bombil (A Dry fish), Tangy, King Prawns, Pomfret, Lobsters, Bombay Duck (Named after Formerly Known Mumbai as ‘Bombay’), Tuna, Pink Colour Queen fish known as Rani by Local Koli’s, Surmai, Golden Anchovies which is called Mandeli, Basa, Shellfish, Mackerel, Ghol and Other varieties of Crabs etc..

Reaching Versova - By Auto / Cool Cab etc : Private Auto from Andheri (West) directly to versova village which can take anywhere about 30 to 40 minutes depends on traffic conditions..

By Bus : Bus No. that goes from Andheri station and other locations towards versova village are 32, 56, 210, 221, 222, 249, 234, 251, 255 and 328..

By Mumbai Metro Trains : Best and easy way to ignore traffic and confusion is to take Metro from Andheri station (East Side), get down at last stop which is Versova and take a Private auto / Walk for few minutes..

By Local Trains : Get down at Andheri Station (West Side) on Western Railway Route of Local trains..

Tip -

Everyone can join.. You have to spend your own expenses..

have to bring :- Please Carry your own comfort items with water bottle, Equipment or Gadgets for Photography, Power-bank, etc. as usual..

Expect you all to come with Fully Charged spirit...

For further communications Mumbai's Meetup only :-
https://hangouts.google.com/group/97CMhs6dhAJI7hUo1

Regards,

Mumbai..

RSVP here

J P Road, Andheri (W), Near 7 Bungalows Bus Depot, Gharkul Society, Mudran Press Colony, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053, India
10 comments
Level 8

Re: Mumbai's Versova fish Festival

Hello @Shrut19

Congratulation Dear 🙂  and Best of Luck !! Enjoy

Level 9

wao @Shrut19, Another meetup. Best wishes. 

In 22 and 23 January I'll be in Andheri. I hope someone can host a meetup in those days. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

Namskar..

@rajuroyal

Thanx Bhai..

Level 10

Namskar..

@deepakjhic

Thankyou..

In this week I m facing some Family problem, but we can meet some were for contributing in Spam Free Mumbai..

Please join hangout Group, then we Can Co-Ordinat for this Meetup..

Regards From Mumbai..

Level 9

Hello @Shrut19,

Not a problem at all. I hope everything will be alright with your family.. By the way thank you so much for inviting me to join hangouts meet but I don't use hangouts.... I hope anyone can join me in this unofficial meet-up. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

Namskar..

@deepakjhic

Thanks Bhai..

&

Mumbai team ready to welcoming you..

Regards,

Mumbai..

Level 7

Ahhh.... I just know that you are vegetarian @Shrut19 . Last 10 years I were vegetarian one day per week. Last year, I began to be 15 days consecutive vegetarian..it was going well. But this year I m still crazy eating pork but less in each day...Anyway, most of my cooking menus are vegetarian. I like tofu while I am vegetarian. We can discuss more menus in veggie if you want.

Level 10

Namskar..

@duenbenz 

Oh,

My Dear, Sorry for replying so late, 

Nice to know what you share here, 

sure we can discuss more menus in veggie if you can..

Thanks for valuable time..

Level 1

My favourite food is seafood, thanks.

Please share yummy fish dishes for us.

Maharashtra