Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Mumbai 360° Photography

Mumbai 360° Photography

Rani Baugh Play Ground

ES Patanwala Marg, Byculla East, Chinchpokli, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400027, India

November 18, 2018 @ 14:00 (IST)

Hi Local Guides! I will host this 360 meetup in Mumbai to show you the opportunities that a 360 photo will offer you! We will use DSLR, All in one cameras and, obviously, our smartphones! We will learn how to connect panoramas and create virtual tours directly in our Street View App, as well as useful tips for smartphone photography.

RSVP here

Balvinder-Singh-FacebookBalvinder-Singh-InstagramBalvinder-Singh-Google-MapsBalvinder-Singh-linkedinBalvinder-Singh-Google-Plus
ES Patanwala Marg, Byculla East, Chinchpokli, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400027, India
9 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Mumbai 360° Photography

Hi @BalvinderSingh,

Thank you for organizing this meet-up. I wish you a great time and I hope we will see lots of amazing photos about the event. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

Best wishes for your meetup @BalvinderSingh

Level 8

Best wishes 😊👍

@BalvinderSingh

I will try to attend your meetup😊

Level 7

Thanks @NandKK

I wish my first hosting towards meetups gets successful and waiting for new friends to join this interesting work towards maps 

Balvinder-Singh-FacebookBalvinder-Singh-InstagramBalvinder-Singh-Google-MapsBalvinder-Singh-linkedinBalvinder-Singh-Google-Plus
Level 7

Thanks @PapiaMandal

I wish you could join this meetup for interesting contribution towards maps and would have lots of fun around 

Level 7

Hi NEXT MEET UP

Level 8

Welcome 😊 @BalvinderSingh

Level 7

NICE 360 PHOTOGRAPHY 

Level 8

Good Work Good Luck