ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Much More Than Wine. La Dolce Vita, Italian Style of Fun, in a 2 days International Meet-ups

Caption - a banner for introducing the Treviso Meet-ups. On the left the presentation cover of the four Meet-ups: Street Market Photowalk; Wine meet-up; Food Crawl meet-up: 360 Photowalk meet-up. On the left the text "much more than wine. La dolce Vita, Italian Style of Life. Credit for photos and imagine: Local Guide @ermestCaption - a banner for introducing the Treviso Meet-ups. On the left the presentation cover of the four Meet-ups: Street Market Photowalk; Wine meet-up; Food Crawl meet-up: 360 Photowalk meet-up. On the left the text "much more than wine. La dolce Vita, Italian Style of Life. Credit for photos and imagine: Local Guide @ermest

Yes, you are reading right, in Treviso - The town where the Local Guides meet , you will find this and more than this.

International guests, Top Local Guides, Summit Alumni from 2017, 2018 and 2019 editions of Connect Live, Connect moderators, all together for an event that this year is, like the title say, Much More Than Wine.

Wine meet-up will be, as usual, the core of the event, but we built four separate events, for giving the opportunity to everyone to join even a single events. This will give you the possibility to better manage your time.

The first event will start Saturday, November 23, at 9:30 am.

Caption: Numerous statues of Pinocchio, built in wood, at the Treviso Street Market. Photo and graphic credit: Local Guide @ermestCaption: Numerous statues of Pinocchio, built in wood, at the Treviso Street Market. Photo and graphic credit: Local Guide @ermest

The Photowalk will start from the ancient Porta San Tomaso, to reach, through a short walk on the walls, the ancient hydraulic control system of Porta Fra Giocondo. From there we will move to the fish market, then return to the shoe market, where we can reach Porta San Tomaso again.

RSVP here

After the Photowalk we will have time for a quick lunch, to move then to the real Wine Meet-up, that will start at 2:30 pm

Caption: a meet-up banner, with a red grape in detail, and on the top the text "International Wine Meet-up, 3rd Edition. Photo and graphic credit: Local Guide @ermestCaption: a meet-up banner, with a red grape in detail, and on the top the text "International Wine Meet-up, 3rd Edition. Photo and graphic credit: Local Guide @ermest

The third edition of the Wine Meet-up aims to explore the wines of the so-called "Venetian area", adding, after the Raboso of 2017 and the Prosecco of 2018, the piece relating to the border area between the provinces of Treviso and Venice, in particular Cabernet Franc and Pinot Grigio, in addition to the inevitable Prosecco. In addition to tasting, sitting in front of the vineyards, we can visit the small private museum dedicated to the grape harvest and wine production, which is located on the first floor of the country villa. Meet-up will end at 5:30 pm

RSVP here

After the Wine Meet-up, we will have a dinner together. Dinner will start at 8:30 pm, so you will have some free time

Caption: A meet-up banner with four people sitting at the table with the glass raised to toast and, on the top, the text "Eat Italy - Food Crawl Meet-up. Photo and graphic credit: Local Guide @ermestCaption: A meet-up banner with four people sitting at the table with the glass raised to toast and, on the top, the text "Eat Italy - Food Crawl Meet-up. Photo and graphic credit: Local Guide @ermest

An evening to discover the traditional foods of the Treviso Autumn: Radicchio Tardivo and mushrooms.

All this, in a small country restaurant, in the heart of the Treviso Red Radicchio cultivation area.

The perfect end to a day that has in the Wine Meet-up the central point of the event

November 23, 2019 @ 20:30 (CET)

RSVP here

On Sunday morning we will have the second edition of Treviso 360. The Meet-up will start at 9:30 am

Caption: A meet-up banner with, on the left, a representation of a 360 photo as a "tiny planet", on the right a detail of 3 360 cameras on Treviso main square and, on the top, the text "Treviso 360 Photowalk Meet-up. Photo and graphic credit: Local Guide @ermestCaption: A meet-up banner with, on the left, a representation of a 360 photo as a "tiny planet", on the right a detail of 3 360 cameras on Treviso main square and, on the top, the text "Treviso 360 Photowalk Meet-up. Photo and graphic credit: Local Guide @ermest

As in 2018, we explore Treviso "at 360 degrees". Let's go see the narrow alleys where the "Street View Car" cannot pass. We tell the world "in the round". We learn with the advice and support of professionals in the sector. Have you never taken 360-degree photos? Don't have the equipment? We will share ours. There will also be some "cardboard", to view in VR (Virtual reality) some tours already made by SVT photographers

RSVP here

I have prepared a my-map of the area. The map will be update on day by day with more information

To open the map, click here

A chat on Telegram will be created soon for the people who attend to one of more meet-ups.

Please do not share any personal detail here. Once you register for one or more meet-ups just send a PM to me, and I will contact you privately with more details

Please, to make it easy for us to manage the event, join ALL THE EVENTS on which you want to be. We will consider your participation ONLY for the events on which you are registered to attend.

Can't wait to meet all of you

Piazza dei Signori, Piazza dei Signori, Treviso, Province of Treviso, Italy
38 comments
Level 8

Re: Much More Than Wine. La Dolce Vita, Italian Style of Fun, in a 2 days International Meet-ups

Ciao @ErmesT, This is a beautiful post👏 Congratulations for the super organization of this meet-up and nice photos promoting this great event . I can personally expect a lot of fun and interesting things to see and do with amazing local guides. See you in Treviso  on 23rd of November 👍😊💪😊

Connect Moderator

Re: Much More Than Wine. La Dolce Vita, Italian Style of Fun, in a 2 days International Meet-ups

Awesome post @ErmesT 

All details collected in one place!

In fact, I'm sooo excited!!!! It'll be my first visit to Italy!

Can't wait to meet all friends Local Guides and get new friends!!!!!!

Especially, I'm interested to get to know better Italy Local Guides! 

I'm not even talking about gastronomic and wine experience, which wait for me!

See you soon!

Jane 

Connect Moderator

Thank you so much @Giuseppe75 , we will try our best to give you an amazing experience.

Just please remember to confirm your participation on the meet-up page of every meet-ups, following the RSVP link and pressing on the "attend this meet-up" button (see here below)

Attend_button.JPG

Level 10

Hello. sir @ErmesT 

Thank you for introducing the wonderful meetup project. When I look at the photos that look fun, I feel that this meet-up project will be a great success. I pray for the great success of this meetup from Tokyo, Japan. I wanted La Laspepetta for delicious food if possible. Thank you very much. Regard🇮🇹🙏

Hello. @Giuseppe75 !

Please have  fun instead of me🥂👍

Hello everyone.!
My name is 955HIRO and I live in Tokyo, Japan. I would like to share photos of travel, customs unique to Japan, and Japan-specific matters with you all.
My hobbies are travel, gourmet, and car. If you have any questions or questions about Japan, I will answer to the best of my knowledge. Thank you very much.

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

旅行の写真、日本ならではの慣習、日本独特な事項などの写真をチームの皆様とシェアしていきたいと思っています。
趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

日本に関して何か疑問や質問がありましたら、分かる範囲でお答え致します。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile
Connect Moderator

Level 8

Thank you @ErmesT. I will join the meet-up for sure!

Connect Moderator

Hi @ErmesT,

what a great introduction and great sponsor for this meetup, knowing you and @AntonellaGr I'm sure also the organization will be great!

Well I've already confirmed them .. so looking forward to it 😊.

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

It will be exciting @LuigiZ 

I have posted a few hours ago, and we are already having some International Reservation.

I am amazed about the amount of summit attendees and Summit Alumni, It will be a great reunion after Connect Live '19, and an opportunity for many to listen about this amazing experience