jojo522's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Moving with Back Waters-Cochin,India

Blessed with natural beauty and scenic view moving  along with backwaters a midst breeze and crowd was a thrilling experience in Cochin,Kerala India. Open Boat Rides encircling the Marine so natural having nature everywhere, fishing boat,and fishing scenes.Cochin-small boatsCochin-small boatsCochin BoatingCochin BoatingCochin-Local FishingCochin-Local Fishing

jojo
Cochin, Kerala, India
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Moving with Back Waters-Cochin,India

Hi @jojo522,

Thanks for sharing.

It looks really interesting, would you like to tell a bit more about fishing? What kind of fishes live there? 

I love to eat seafood, and the fresh is the best, but I couldn't wake up that early to catch them. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Hi @jojo522,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Is the boat used for different services across the shore or for sightseeing tours? Is it your first visit there? Can you share more about this place what activities can we do around?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@Petra_M Thanks.Fishing is the main occupation in Fort Cochin where almost all types of fishes were available fresh and at lower price.Appreciate recommending you vising the place for fresh and  tasty  seafood as per your choice...

jojo

Hi @jojo522,

Thanks for the reply.

I would appreciate if you could be my Local Guide there. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

@Aruni Thanks Boat Riding Services  are available for sightseeing tour. depending on the area covering.I used to visit many times the place.There were so many activities near by like Ayurveda treatment, beach,parks and gardens ,cycling facilities , malls,temple,churches,gallery,art and museum,island resorts etc.

jojo

Hi @jojo522

Wow, Thank you for your information. It seems that there are a lot of activities you can do at this place

Have a nice day and don't forget to share your experience here.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@Petra_M Welcome! Appreciate your thoughtful  gesture and responds having a very positive impact!

jojo