deepak_bhalla's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Movie - Bahubali 2

Hello! my dear international friends,

Being a local guide I have shared reviews, pictures and information about the places I have visited and I have known, today I am taking the opportunity to share with 2 awesome Indian movies which are gathering accolades from all over the world and have made around 250 million USD each.

The first movie is Bahubali 2

And the No. 2 is Dangal 

Do watch these movies. I am sure you will find these worth your time. There is a very high possibility that you will find these movies with English Subtitles or dubbed in your language in theaters near you. 

I am sure almost all my Indian friends in this community or otherwise have seen these movies. If not, I would recommend them to watch these movies.

Note : Before you watch Bahubali 2 (The Conclusion) do watch Bahubali the Begining (2015).

Enjoy ! !

@LucioV  @AnuradhaP @Gus @JeslynL @iyudhi @Anonymous @ErmesT @SumuduH @ThanulakshanS @OSAMA @SampsonF  @FaridMonti @IlankovanT  @Gaieus 

@Flash @Myrathor @GreggG  @CsabaP @TraciC  

India
2 comments
Level 8

Re: Movie - Bahubali 2

Hi Bro And Thank For Sharing 🙂 I Already Watched Two Movies In Tamil in Srilanka , I Really love The Baahubali 2 The Screenplay By @Rajamouli sir Is Fantastic  , The Cast Selection also very good And The Background Score Is Superb 🙂 I Watched Baahubali 2 Three Times In Cinemas 🙂 

Level 8

Re: Movie - Bahubali 2

@ThanulakshanS great. I really enjoyed watching these movies too.