TheEagleEye's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Mountain Cable Car - Lebanon

If you want to visit "Our Lady of Lebanon", the fun and easy way to get up the mountain is by cable car. It takes several minutes and the views are amazing.

See Google Maps https://goo.gl/maps/4C7SH3RWR9T2 and video https://youtu.be/HKsY3jUCpp0

Teleferique aerial cablewayTeleferique aerial cableway

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Jounieh, Lebanon
3 comments
Google Vendor

Re: Mountain Cable Car - Lebanon

Hi @TheEagleEye,

Thank you for sharing your photo with us. The view looks amazing. What did you like the most while in Lebanon? And what are the places that are a must to see or visit?

You might not know but it is not allowed to post content that infringes on anyone else’s legal rights, including copyright.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Thanks for message @InaS. We enjoyed everything about Lebanon and so much that we want to go back. So answer to your question, see everything, I can't single anything out.

What content have I posted that infringes on anyone else’s legal rights, including copyright?

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Google Vendor

I'm glad that you enjoyed so much Lebanon @TheEagleEye. I hope to visit it soon. 

It seems that you are not the creator of the YouTube video that you shared. We always encourage community members to share original content.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!