LakshmiLi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Most of my reviews not showing publicly

Hello Moderators,

I have near 700 google map reviews with all quality content and original.

However, only 240 reviews get published, and even under cutting down the review amounts.

with 2 screenshots demo:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/3VHTArTaCsFwkBvT6

Besides, I also have more than 60 first-reviews in the specific location from google map too, and get cutting to be 25 in some days too.

Hong Kong
17 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Most of the reviews not showing publicly, however still record the traffic from Google Map count

Hi @LakshmiLi

I have redacted your personal contact details from the post. You might not know but we do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety.

I will escalate this matter to our relevant team. However, I'm not able to give you a time frame for the investigation. You're patience will be appreciated in this matter.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Level 10

Can Google Map display all photos that I uploaded likely an album even do not get listed publicly.

Hello Moderators,

I have uploaded near 40,000 photos, however, not all of them are listed in the Google Map, only near 30,000, may I know how can I see back the photo that do not display publicly in Google Map, as a sort of the album that I can still see myself?

all photos are original from me and my family members.

Connect Moderator

Re: Can Google Map display all photos that I uploaded likely an album even do not get listed publicl

Hi @LakshmiLi 

if the photos or review do not adhere to Maps User Contributed Content Policy can be flagged as "private", that means visible only to you, on your profile, under the "photos" tab.

For more information: Add, remove, or share photos and videos

In addition, please note that I have merged your two post, because they are related to the same principle

Level 10

Re: Can Google Map display all photos that I uploaded likely an album even do not get listed publicl

Hi Moderator Ermest,

Can you help also my another question about Googlke Map Review?

Connect Moderator

Hi @LakshmiLi 

as I already wrote, I have merged the two post, because the reply is the same.

In the future, if you want to address your question to a specific person, please use the @ symbol to "tag" him, so to send a notification to the mentioned person

Level 10

Most of the reviews not showing publicly, however still record the traffic from Google Map counter

Hello, @FelipePK @GeorgesHR @PaulPavlinovich

As I read from the similar-case past post:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/All-reviews-not-showing-publicly/m-p/941833...

I have an urgent case that still cannot solve:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Most-of-my-reviews-not-showing-publicly/m-p...

I can make sure there is adhered to Google Map Policy, where all of my reviews get suddenly to be visible to me only since last 3 weeks, however, still some of the reviews get the Google countings be read by some people, just those reviews also is invisible publicly aka only visible to me.

How can I make all of them be to publicly visible?

Honestly, our family have 3 Google Map, one get excellent performance with always no problem, my husband one get the same problem as mine too. He has more than 300 original reviews and get cutting to be 150 reviews now also since last  weeks.

Re: Most of the reviews not showing publicly, however still record the traffic from Google Map count

Hi @LakshmiLi

I wanted to let you know that I've merged your posts because they're similar. 

Could you please inform when you noticed that your reviews are missing? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hello @FelipePK 

In around 3-4 weeks ago, i found my reviews were missed.

my account: [Redacted]

also my husband account too: [Redacted]

both were started from around 3-4 weeks ago to get missed of the reviews.

Solution

Hi @LakshmiLi

I have redacted your personal contact details from the post. You might not know but we do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety.

I will escalate this matter to our relevant team. However, I'm not able to give you a time frame for the investigation. You're patience will be appreciated in this matter.

Level 9

Re: Most of my reviews not showing publicly

I have same issue !

Have a look .

On my profileOn my profilePublic ProfilePublic Profile

Beside this ,my first review of new place are decreasing ,the more i review the more it decreases .

Can anybody explain about this issue ?

Thank you in advance.

@FelipePK @ErmesT

Topendra Katel
Local Guide from Nepal.