Did you mean: 
Level 6

Most Mount In The World

The Amazing Of Mount BromoIMG-20181129-WA0013.jpg

5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Most Mount In The World

Hello @AndianaH,

Thank you for sharing this photo with the wonderful view. 

Is it your first trip there, what did you enjoy the most? 

For future posts, you can always have a look at the following topics : What makes a good post? and What are Connect topics

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 6

Yes i am first visit of there..

The mount bromo is worderful viem in my country 

We can see the smoke of caldera in mouth of mount bromo and the savana's is very wide.. 

Hello @AndianaH,

I'm sure the experience has been a unique one, with such a view and a great company. 

Meanwhile, I've checked about the Mount Bromo and its elevation seems to be about 2,329 meters (7,641 ft).

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 6

Yes, is a wonder view to look a sunries and the south of bromo, there mount semeru, the highest mount of java island Indonesia

May you can go to this mount, i am very like and welcome .. hehe 

Hello @AndianaH,

Thank you very much, I will definitely put it on my to-do list 🙂