Mittali92's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Morning Breakfast in Chandni Chowk and Chawri bazar - Delhi 6

Winters are perfect season to visit Chandi Chowk and Nayi Sadak. It was a fine Sunny Sunday morning, I decided to visit the old Delhi for delicious street food.

The best way to explore old Delhi is travel to metro get down at Chawri bazar metro station and start your food walk from there. I started my food with delicious Aloo Chaat and Aloo tikki at famous Hira Lal Chaat corner in Chawri Bazar. 

Then I walked all the way to chandni Chowk, it will take at least 10 mins to reach. I had the delicious Dault ki Chaat which you only get in winters, this sweet thing is a must try and you will get only till February. Then we try some famous bedmi puri with aloo ki sabji (this was delicious and this Puri is little healthier because it absorb less oil) with this I try some delicious Kachori.

The next two famous stop for food is 

Netraj Dahi bhallas corner, heard so much about this and tried there aloo tikki and Dahi bhallas and trust me it was out of the world, bhallas was so soft and tikki was so crunchy must visit this place.

For lunch we visited Kake Di hatti, serving delicious Naans since 1942. You will get the biggest naan here. I tried Amritsari chur chur naan thali and Rajma Chawal and it was super yummy, naan was so soft and crispy. Rajma Chawal was delicious and not very spicy. 

After all this, dessert is a must. I tried Giani di hatti, next to kake di hatti. Gianis is very popular since 1956, serving delicious and chilled rabri faluda. My food walk end with this yummy dessert, still so many places are left to explore in old Delhi. 

Will visit Chandni Chowk again and explore more. Chandni Chowk is a must to visit if you are coming to Delhi. Chandni Chowk is a busy shopping area with markets full of spices, dried fruit, silver jewelry and vivid saris, while the narrow side streets are crowded with tiny shops selling essential oils, stationery and traditional Indian sweets. Chandni ChowkChandni Chowk

Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi, India
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Morning Breakfast in Chandni Chowk and Chawri bazar - Delhi 6

Hey @Mittali92,

Thank you for sharing your experience in Delhi.

It would be great if you edit your post by adding the Google Maps links to the places you're describing and suggesting to visit.

Also you can take a look at the Uploading a photo on Connect? Read these guidelines first article, as I've notice that you probably had difficulties while uploading your photo.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @Mittali92,

Thank you for sharing with us, I enjoyed reading the information and the details. I remember the first time ever I heard about Chandni Chowk was during an Indian film, and it was represented as a huge bazaar where you can find all kind of shops. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @MashaPS

Thank you so much for guiding me. This is my first post here and I was actually facing some trouble while uploading pictures. 

Thank you, I will do it properly in my next post 🙂

Level 8

Hi @BorrisS.

Thank you so much for reading my post. I am glad that you like my post 🙂

Hey @Mittali92,

You're welcome. We are here to help an guide you and other Local Guides.

I am waiting for your next post and I'm curious which magnificent place will you introduce to us.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!