AndrewO's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

More of Entebbe

Hello there,

Hope this message reaches out to anyone in Entebbe - Uganda interested in mapping. If you have the passion or curiosity to contribute in mapping this amazing city just let me know. It can be a small contribution but as long as it helps some else then its worth it. Waiting on you! 

Entebbe, Central Region, Uganda
3 comments
Level 9

Re: More of Entebbe

Hello @AndrewO Welcome to LG Connect.

It is your first post in LG connect so please read the following discussion & introduce yourself first. Introduce yourself First.

Then visit all section for starting your discussion.

Sections here

Thanks

KamalH

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 5

Hello @Kamalhasnainee,

Thanks for the links. 

Level 6

Am available and doing the mapping of Entebbe, i dont know how far you have gone but surely if we collaborate then there is an assurance in finalizing mapping of the whole area.

@AndrewO wrote:

Hello there,

Hope this message reaches out to anyone in Entebbe - Uganda interested in mapping. If you have the passion or curiosity to contribute in mapping this amazing city just let me know. It can be a small contribution but as long as it helps some else then its worth it. Waiting on you! 

@AndrewO wrote:

Hello there,