Did you mean: 
Level 6

رد: اللغة العربية - Arabe Language

شكرا أخي فرحات

هل هناك خطوات معينة يمكن اتباعها لتسريع دمج اللغة العربية؟

Level 6

We're still waiting for an Arabic language section

Hi, 

I used to add and edit locations on google map maker and it's been a while since i last did it, because there was no regional lead around in Algeria, and now im happy to be a local guide helping people around me through google maps; but currently and due to language issues, things are not quiet clear to us and the app features are not responding to our mapping needs. I know that things are always hard in the beginning and happening slowly but we -the Arabic community- really hope you fix the problem of language soon as it will tremendously help us map our surroundings and connect with each other for better results on google maps.

Connect Moderator

Re: We're still waiting for an Arabic language section

@TaharB there is already have this LANGUAGE on both map maker or google maps 

Just u have to change your language SETTINGS  ..

Example for map maker language setting change 

14.JPG

IF U  say About L G connect language  ... read this post 

Level 8

من المفروض اضافة اللغة العربية ليس بالامر الصعب ولا يحتاج الى جهد

لا اعرف اذا كانت عنصرية او ماشابه

Capture.JPG

The following table contains the top 8 languages by estimated number of native speakers in the 2007 edition of Nationalencyklopedin

الحل ربما يجب ان نكون متحدين في موضوع واحد 

سنريهم انا العرب افضل فقط نحتاج فرصة

Farhat Ahmed
Level 6

nice information sharing

Level 8

Official_languages_map.png

شكرا جزيلا على اهتمامكم

Farhat Ahmed
Level 6

Thank you @ShafiulB

already know that, but i'm actually referring to the "conversation by language" section

thanks again

Googler

Hi @TaharB.  We currently have a few languages available under the "Conversations by Language" section but Local Guides are welcome to — and encouraged — to communicate in the language they feel most comfortable in as Google Translate is enabled on all pages. In time, we hope to add additional languages to Connect. Thank you!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Googler

Hi @Farhat_Ahmed @Khan007 @TaharB and @ZuhairM. We currently have a few languages available under the "Conversations by Language" section but Local Guides are welcome to — and encouraged — to communicate in the language they feel most comfortable in as Google Translate is enabled on all pages. In time, we hope to add additional languages to Connect. Thank you!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 6

Thank you @TraciC