Corrie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: More language options in Connect

Add RUSSIAN language to Connect, please! It's understands in Russia, Belorussia, Ukraine, and CIS. Many peoples in Connect fist find write "Russian". Help us, please! Create Russian in Conversations by language, pleeease... 😉

Level 7

LANGUAGE MISLEADING

Bengali is not Assam's local/official language. Why Google is translating few places to Bengali? Assam's local and govt official language is Assamese. So please stop showing places with bengali names. Bengali letters are somehow similar to Assamese but not exact. Google should respect Assam's people concern. So I request Google kindly to remove such language. I am giving an example in the following link which is used in Bengali words but the letters are in Assamese.

https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/%E0%A6%AA%E0%A7%8B%E0%A6%B8%E0%A7%8D%E0%A6%9F+%E0%A6%85%E0%A6%AB...

Level 10

Conversations with language (Russian)

Hi moderators.

When will add the Russian language?

Andriy Degula
Googler

Re: Conversations with language (Russian)

Hi @AndriyDegula. We currently have a few languages available under the "Conversations by Language" section but Local Guides are welcome to — and encouraged — to communicate in the language they feel most comfortable in as Google Translate is enabled on all pages. In time, we hope to add additional languages to Connect. Thank you!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

CONVERSATION BY NEW LANGUAGE?

Hi

How can i open new community in conversation by language?

I want to create new community in the "conversation by langage" 

thanks

Maziar.
Level 10

(Arabic) العربية

Hello hope to adopt the Arabic language forum.

Thank you.

Regards 

B
Former Google Contributor

Re: (Arabic) العربية

Hi @alokeme, thanks for your feedback. As the Local Guides program is always evolving, do stay tuned to check out for what's to come. Feel free to post your feedback and suggestions in the Feedback and Feature Requests board.

Re: CONVERSATION BY NEW LANGUAGE?

Hi @MaziarR,

Just merged your post here in the existing thread on the topic on the "Feature and Feedback" board. Have a read through.

Many thanks!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 8

Hi

Thank you for replying

I want to create persian community. Can I?

@MariaB wrote:

Hi @MaziarR,

Just merged your post here in the existing thread on the topic on the "Feature and Feedback" board. Have a read through.

Many thanks!

Maziar.

Hi @MaziarR

If you mean to create a Farsi language board,  please have patience as we will add additional languages as we feel comfortable supporting them. If you mean instead starting an online community and connecting with Farsi speakers in your local area, you are more than welcome and please have a look here for tips and support. 

Many thanks and have fun with Local Guides!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them