cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Monumen Jogja Kembali shoot with my drone | ig:dhian_hardjodisastro

PhotoGrid_1543223049192.jpg

Monumen Jogja Kembali, Yogyakarta, Indonesia

Monumen Yogya Kembali, Jalan Ringroad Utara, Jongkang, Sariharjo, Sleman Regency, Special Region of Yogyakarta, Indonesia
5 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Monumen Jogja Kembali shoot with drone

Halo @dhiantata,

Salam Kenal sebelumnya.

Hasil foto drone nya sangat bagus, terima kasih sudah berbagi. Mungkin kamu bisa memberikan sedikit informasi mengenai taman pelangi ini? Saya sudah pernah ke Yogyakarta beberapa kali, namun tidak mengetahui mengenai tempat ini.

Sedikit tips untuk membuat post kamu lebih interaktif saya rekomendasikan untuk membaca artikel ini What makes a good post?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Check google maps "Monumen Jogja Kembali" and you find it...its easy to see from road

Google Moderator

Hello @dhiantata,

Thanks for the additional information, did you visited the place or just taking a picture? 

Just as a reminder, when replying to someone don't forget to add the @ symbol before the username, so they will get notified that you are communicating with them. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@AngieYC Yes thanks for the information..

Im already visited before so this time im only shoot with my drone.Because the weather is good and mountain "Merapi" and "Merbabu" looks so clear..no cloud cover..so i start shoot..

Google Moderator

Hello @dhiantata,

That's great, I will be looking forward for more interesting posts from you in the future!