anticlock's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Montenegro. Kotor

Hi @MdAtikuzzamanLimon@anticlock,

I hope you would also like this photo from Dubrovnik Bay, which is actually close to Kotor, Croatia. 

I wish you both a great start of the new year and many interesting trips 🙂

Caption: A photo of Dubrovnik Bay, Croatia. There is a boar visible in the sea and the photo is taken from the Dubrovnik walls from above. (Local Guide @KatyaL)Caption: A photo of Dubrovnik Bay, Croatia. There is a boar visible in the sea and the photo is taken from the Dubrovnik walls from above. (Local Guide @KatyaL)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hello @KatyaL,

Thanks for sharing another great capture with us. 

Thanks again.

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh

Hi @MdAtikuzzamanLimon,

I'm glad you liked it. I'm looking forward to see many of your new great photos, too 🙂

Have a lovely day and lovely travels!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @anticlock@MdAtikuzzamanLimon,

Here are some of my photos from Kotor, Montenegro. As I've mentioned to you previously - I had a trip to Dubovnik and we crossed the Kotor bay with one of the ferries. The views were amazing and I really enjoyed passing by that lovely area. Kotor is a city full of history and ancient buildings. If you go there don't forget to visit the Cathedral of St. TryphonMaritime museum and Kampana Tower.

Caption: A photo of Kotor Bay, Montenegro (Local Guides @KatyaL)Caption: A photo of Kotor Bay, Montenegro (Local Guides @KatyaL)

Caption: A photo of a ferry at Kotor Bay, Montenegro (Local Guide @KatyaL)Caption: A photo of a ferry at Kotor Bay, Montenegro (Local Guide @KatyaL)Caption:  A photo of a ferry that we took to cross the Kotor Bay, Montenegro (Local Guide @KatyaL)Caption: A photo of a ferry that we took to cross the Kotor Bay, Montenegro (Local Guide @KatyaL)