Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Ödül

Bana maddi ödül verecek misiniz bu rozetler dışında

Former Google Contributor

Re: Ödül

Hi @ErcanBenCan and welcome to Connect!

Your question has recently been answered in this thread, which is where I'll be moving your post.

As it looks like you may be new to Connect, I'll  share some information you may find helpful in making your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate:

• Go through the helpful articles in the Help Desk.
    • Introduce yourself in this thread
    • Share your discoveries and experiences

Regards,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Re: Money

Great! @AmithES

Level 5

Money

Can i make money by doing this activity?
Level 8

@SamTen no you can't earn money from here you can get couple of parks in higher level and if Fortunate you might be select for local guide summit 

Level 8

@SamTen No you will not get any money. Your contributions will help others.You will be recognized by your activity.Keep Going. All the best

Level 10

Hi @SamTen You can't not earn money from Google Maps as it is a voluntary program. All our reviews, photos, edits we make to the Google maps are voluntary and thus we don't get the expectation to get been paid. If you will like to earn sign up for the street view trusted photographers program:https://www.google.com/streetview/earn/

That program allows you to earn and it is a separate program from the Local Guides Program.

Regards

Level 3

Points ..

Can I win money with Google?

Former Google Contributor

Re: Points ..

Hello @Rob87dental

Local Guides are not paid nor may Local Guides earn money for their contributions, per our program rules.

The Local Guides program is for individuals who contribute to Google Maps who like to help others to discover and explore their world. Local Guides receive benefits depending on their level which depends on the number of contributions they make to Google Maps. You can learn more about the program and benefits in the Help Center. I hope this helps!

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 9

Re: Can I earn money from being a Local Guide ?

Hello @غابةا

Thanks for joining us here

We are here to help others explore and decide where to go and what to do, also help local businesses to grow all that by sharing our descoveress which improves the daily life of the community