Ddimitra's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Mom as a Local Guide

Thank you for sharing @Ddimitra

This is exactly the right way... Adjust the live to you, and not you to the live !

all the best for you

Torben

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 10

@TorM wrote:

Thank you for sharing @Ddimitra

This is exactly the right way... Adjust the live to you, and not you to the live !

all the best for you

Torben

You're welcome @TorM

Thanks for your kind words

All the best for you too..

Level 10

Mom's are the backbone of a family

@Ddimitra

Thank you for sharing and reminding and enlightening others 

Of how important the role of being a mother is.😀

Level 10

@DshottDennis wrote:

Mom's are the backbone of a family

@Ddimitra

Thank you for sharing and reminding and enlightening others 

Of how important the role of being a mother is.😀

HI @DshottDennis

You're welcome.

Nice to meet you. 

Level 10

Mom @Sylviarinih

What do you think about being a mom and a local guide 

Please share your thought in here

Level 10

Hi @Ddimitra. You are a great mom. How lucky your family to have you. Especially your son.

I won't forget how you treat us. Me @RahmatHarmanP and @PavelSarwar after Crowdsource meeting. As a mom you prepared.and settle our lunch. After long and warm discussion and I should go to another agenda and say goodbye around your car. You open your trunk and whoalah one big fresh mineral water for each of us. How lovely Mom.

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 10

Saya setuju sekali,  terimakasih sudah berbagi pengalamannya kak.. Seorang ibu merupakan pekerjaan yg tiada habisnya.. Bekerja di kantor seharian dan begitu pulang harus mengerjakan lagi pekerjaan rumah.. Dan untuk menghilangkan lelah terkadang saya lebih memilih mencari tempat yg unik sehingga saya bisa mengabadikan moment moment itu dengan kamera saya serta mengulas tempat tersebut ..   

Pengalaman saya bisa berguna bagi banyak org , begitu pula pengalaman org lain bisa sangat berguna buat saya .. Menjadi local guide merupakan pilihan saya , dan saya sangat bangga 

Level 10

@zeezee wrote:

Saya setuju sekali,  terimakasih sudah berbagi pengalamannya kak.. Seorang ibu merupakan pekerjaan yg tiada habisnya.. Bekerja di kantor seharian dan begitu pulang harus mengerjakan lagi pekerjaan rumah.. Dan untuk menghilangkan lelah terkadang saya lebih memilih mencari tempat yg unik sehingga saya bisa mengabadikan moment moment itu dengan kamera saya serta mengulas tempat tersebut ..   

Pengalaman saya bisa berguna bagi banyak org , begitu pula pengalaman org lain bisa sangat berguna buat saya .. Menjadi local guide merupakan pilihan saya , dan saya sangat bangga 

Makasih mom @zeezee

Untuk mampir dan deklarasi kan.

I am a mom and a local guide

Semangaaaaattt mom

Level 10

@BudiFXW wrote:

Hi @Ddimitra. You are a great mom. How lucky your family to have you. Especially your son.

I won't forget how you treat us. Me @RahmatHarmanP and @PavelSarwar after Crowdsource meeting. As a mom you prepared.and settle our lunch. After long and warm discussion and I should go to another agenda and say goodbye around your car. You open your trunk and whoalah one big fresh mineral water for each of us. How lovely Mom.

Hahaha

The bottle water

You still remember that little thing.

Thank you Mr @BudiFXW for your support me as a local guide.

Level 10

Yes, mom @Ddimitra.

Mom are rich in detaisl, You can thinks tiny things that will make something big and success.

So hope you will alwas do reviewing and take photos from Mom Point of View.

Hope you will success with your Youtube project.

And get 360 camera, that you dream from your beloved husband.

Regards

Budi

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.